Riverdale vs Siegel

MVM

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The article on the game was pretty good I thought. Siegel seemed a little out of sorts, maybe because Hayley (ankle) and Kim (quad) went out with injuries and didn??™t play in the second half. Riverdale won the majority of the 50/50 balls in the game. Each team took turns with momentum, and both teams missed chances to score. The Siegel keeper really had a good game, with some key saves, along with the defense. The Riverdale midfield played a much better game than I gave them credit for in the past. I wouldn't give the officiating crew the best marks in the world, but they kept the game clean. Congratulation S.I.E.G.E.L (spelled for the folks in the west) on a great win. WAY TO GO LADIES!! Congrat??™s to Riverdale for a well played, and hard fought game.

Go Siegel??¦.. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking to anyone in the middle of the state, apparently it's the hardest district in the country

CanesoverTHERE.......yep from the state tournament results (final four), it looks that way doesn't it. 3 of the 4 are mid-state teams. The strongest teams in the state are HERE, and SIEGEL is #1.

I guess this was answered today....Eh. Canesoverhere

Seegul STATE CHAMPIONS!!

Baiting the hook?

CanesoverTHERE.......yep from the state tournament results (final four), it looks that way doesn't it. 3 of the 4 are mid-state teams. The strongest teams in the state are HERE, and SIEGEL is #1.

Take some photos...btw, if you read the boards, you will see I was one of the first persons to congratulate you.

Baiting the hook?

Take some photos...btw, if you read the boards, you will see I was one of the first persons to congratulate you.

Lol??¦.Canes??¦.we??™re just poking at ya a little. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks for the congrats. Our coaches did an outstanding job with a wonderful group of girls this season. Congratulations on your season as well. We??™ll be back next season for more photos, so we??™ll see you there.