District 4AA

QSouth89

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who does everyone think the best players are 1-5. Not the 5 best but who is the best at each position?......Slow day at work today... Obviously Rorex takes the PG.

NEON SAYS:

1ST TEAM

ROREX ACHS

LONGMIRE ACHS

CROSS ACHS

KISER SMHS

HOOD KCHS

2ND TEAM

BALLARD SMHS

FOX SMHS

Broussard KCHS

WIDMER KCHS

SHERRILL SMHS

ROLE PLAYERS

MELTON SMHS

PRICE ACHS

BOSHEARS SCHS

HASKINS LHS

NALER CAK

SITZLAR KINGSTON

NEON SAYS:

1ST TEAM

ROREX ACHS

LONGMIRE ACHS

CROSS ACHS

KISER SMHS

HOOD KCHS

2ND TEAM

BALLARD SMHS

FOX SMHS

Broussard KCHS

WIDMER KCHS

SHERRILL SMHS

ROLE PLAYERS

MELTON SMHS

PRICE ACHS

BOSHEARS SCHS

HASKINS LHS

NALER CAK

SITZLAR KINGSTON

My role players would be the whole team of Loudon, Scott, and thats it. Sorry Kingston and CAK.

Sitzlar graduated about 5 years ago, but I guess u had to find someone from Kingston.

NEON SAYS:

1ST TEAM

ROREX ACHS

LONGMIRE ACHS

CROSS ACHS

KISER SMHS

HOOD KCHS

2ND TEAM

BALLARD SMHS

FOX SMHS

Broussard KCHS

WIDMER KCHS

SHERRILL SMHS

ROLE PLAYERS

MELTON SMHS

PRICE ACHS

BOSHEARS SCHS

HASKINS LHS

NALER CAK

SITZLAR KINGSTON

I say 1st Team, 2nd Team, Role Players, Coach, Cheerleaders and Mangers of Year are all Anderson County. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good luck at state Mavs! Bring home the hardware!

I say 1st Team, 2nd Team, Role Players, Coach, Cheerleaders and Mangers of Year are all Anderson County. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good luck at state Mavs! Bring home the hardware!

you are more than welcome to post your own. but, if you are a fan of cak; you will have trouble getting any of the improving warriors on the list. cak doesnt have a single player that would start at the top three schools in the district. naler is close, but needs another year to develop. if you havent looked at the standings, cak is throwing up a goose egg! good luck to the warriors and the rest of the district.

and, i agree, AC does have one of the best managers in the state! that kid would do anything for those guys or the coaches...a total team player!

you are more than welcome to post your own. but, if you are a fan of cak; you will have trouble getting any of the improving warriors on the list. cak doesnt have a single player that would start at the top three schools in the district. naler is close, but needs another year to develop. if you havent looked at the standings, cak is throwing up a goose egg! good luck to the warriors and the rest of the district.

and, i agree, AC does have one of the best managers in the state! that kid would do anything for those guys or the coaches...a total team player!

from what I have seen, the manager at AC is 1st class...I heard he can even shoot the 3-ball pretty well. However, the manager at Bearden has been a total team player. He has been with the program since 1997. He flat out loves the DAWGS and is 100% loyal to the Stashe!!!

from what I have seen, the manager at AC is 1st class...I heard he can even shoot the 3-ball pretty well. However, the manager at Bearden has been a total team player. He has been with the program since 1997. He flat out loves the DAWGS and is 100% loyal to the Stashe!!!

ive heard that the bearden guy can out-pumpfake anyone. plus, he has a great voice on the mic!