NEW CLASSIFICATION #s

riverrat

If they do it geographically, I think Stratford shifts over not Lipscomb.

Yes. I too expect David Lipscomb to move and "replace" DCA since they have decided to move up to D-II. Whites Creek & Maplewood are AA for the next 4 years anyway. They'll join Stratford, East Literature, Pearl Cohn, & CPA (add Hume Fogg & MLK for non-football sports).

I wonder what CPA is thinking about this district????????

David Lipscomb, White House, Greenbrier, Sycamore, Westmoreland, & Goodpasture will all make up another district in AA.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be interesting to take Stratford away from all of it's "natural rivals" and at the same time to take David Lipscomb away from it's "rivals". This case looks like one of those that they may just overlook. It is all about the $$$$$$ now isn't it???????

You could be right, the TSSAA are so much smarter than you and I. I always felt I had a better than average IQ, but the new Z Plan has convinced me I must be a moron as I can honestly say I am not sure how it will all play out. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am a CPA fan and also a teacher there. All of our natural football rivals with the exception of Goodpasture have moved to DII. It will feel real strange for a year or two, although I am sure new rivalries will emerge. I also expect we will continue to see DCA and FRA as part of our schedule even though it wont mean as much as it once did.

who all do you think will be in with Smith Co.?

I see our district as:

3a

Smith County

YAI

Upperman

Cannon County

4a

Dekalb County

Livingston Academy

Macon County

The only surprise for me is Upperman having 593 students. I think they were projected earlier to be in A 2a. It should be a pretty good district.