WHO IS THE BEST

cbg

Guest fbwiz

let us divide this poll into 2 sections. the first being based on talent, returning starters, how well those returning starters played and their leadership capabilities.this poll is not bias whatsoever; it does not care if your a rebel; a DB indian; a morr.west trojan and so forth... It does not care about your tradition. on the other hand, our 2 poll, tradition carries a lot of weight and so does politics. to some degree, talent is considered but not as much as the first poll.

Top 10 (without tradition & politics)

1)blackman

2)oakland

3)brentwood a.

4)hillsboro

5)germantown

6)lincoln co.

7)gallatin

8)brentwood

9)greeneville

10)sweetwater

1)Dobyns Bennett

2)Oak Ridge

3)Maryville

4)Tenn.High

5)McMinn Co.

6)Gallatin

7)Farragut

8)Bearden

9)Bradley Central

10)Riverdale

[Edited by fbwiz on 8-9-02 2:01A]

[Edited by fbwiz on 8-9-02 2:06A]

Posted by grizzly55:

i think you forgot about 1a. there are plenty of good teams there such as cpa, ezell, collinwood who are better than some of those teams

NO WAY DUDE!! I'm glad you back your teams but their to small and the bigger schools have to much depth! I'm not saying these teams are not good teams either, in their respected classes they are very good but they aren't even close to the 4a and 5a teams!! Even last year Ezell with Shelly and Davis the teams like Riverdale, H-ville, Maryville, or hillsboro would have dominated them! The big teams just have the numbers on you guys that's all I'm trying to say!