7-AAA 2008-2009

MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

Well my WARRIORS lost tonight but they played hard all 4 qtrs...not sure where Cedric was tonight he wasnt even on the bench....hope he is ok ...vari craig played a good game but he gets a lot of cheap fouls called on him as he earns the respect of officials alot of the stiff being called on him now wont be called in a year or so SO KEEP PLAYING HARD VARI you will be ok...Bobby played a lot tonight and thought he was pretty solid on defense and effective on offense...I dont think anyone played bad tonight but i think next time we play them will be a little closer...oakland kept a 10 -15 point lead most of the night we did close down to 4 and maybe even 3 but then oakland regrouped after the time out and pulled away and beat us by about 15

good game WARRIORS

GO WARRIORS

Sort of like what the "SWAMI" predicted "Riverdaleman" !!!!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sort of like what the "SWAMI" predicted "Riverdaleman" !!!!!!

i do not think this game was a surprise or anything like that BUT i did like how my WARRIORS fought the entire game I was happy with our game tonight i do not think we played bad are there things that could be improved sure but the errors was not from lack of effort and i can take hustling errors and some of that will get cleaned up with time

i do not think this game was a surprise or anything like that BUT i did like how my WARRIORS fought the entire game I was happy with our game tonight i do not think we played bad are there things that could be improved sure but the errors was not from lack of effort and i can take hustling errors and some of that will get cleaned up with time

I agree , Riverdale will be much improved by season's end.

So is Puckett out for the season? That really hurts White County, I was looking forward to seeing him play this season. Was pobably the best post in 7-AAA this year. Good luck Stars!

Hey "hoopsguru12", where is Darius Roper and that big 6'9 white dude that played about 3 years ago on that great Siegel team at ? I know Cutter is playing a lot of minutes at Indiana St. and Ramsey is at Missouri , playing about half the time and Jimmy Oden is playing quality minutes at Lipscomb. That was some team.

Hey "hoopsguru12", where is Darius Roper and that big 6'9 white dude that played about 3 years ago on that great Siegel team at ? I know Cutter is playing a lot of minutes at Indiana St. and Ramsey is at Missouri , playing about half the time and Jimmy Oden is playing quality minutes at Lipscomb. That was some team.

you talking about Lucas?

Riverdale lost only in points last night but won on effort as young group. They had hands full with Tyler Edwards and Jamal Hughes must counter with better play from post players. Missing 6'8 center Ced Williams but freshman Vari Craig played Tyler fairly good but stayed in foul trouble so Craig Nowlin played him and slowed him up a little. Nowlins leg looked strong at times but not as explosive yet. Better match up with Craig on Tyler. Still waitig on this kid to open up and really help this team. Doing great job on Defense and trying to find way on offense .Chesterfield played well and the defense must man up on weakside defense. Oakland is a well oiled team but we gave up to many weak side layups off passes from strong side. Ced was absent from game but as a team we played great and the rest of season and future is bright. Still haven't seen the full package from Riverdale. TC must get healthy and once Nowlin gets his body to 90 % or better along side the Fab soph. group of Dominique, TJ, and Neal. Just maybe come district play they will be a team we all want to see. Go Riverdale . Walkup and Odom are starting to make there own mark on team as well. Very deep and talented group and McDonald must lead and manage this team.

Riverdale lost only in points last night but won on effort as young group. They had hands full with Tyler Edwards and Jamal Hughes must counter with better play from post players. Missing 6'8 center Ced Williams but freshman Vari Craig played Tyler fairly good but stayed in foul trouble so Craig Nowlin played him and slowed him up a little. Nowlins leg looked strong at times but not as explosive yet. Better match up with Craig on Tyler. Still waitig on this kid to open up and really help this team. Doing great job on Defense and trying to find way on offense .Chesterfield played well and the defense must man up on weakside defense. Oakland is a well oiled team but we gave up to many weak side layups off passes from strong side. Ced was absent from game but as a team we played great and the rest of season and future is bright. Still haven't seen the full package from Riverdale. TC must get healthy and once Nowlin gets his body to 90 % or better along side the Fab soph. group of Dominique, TJ, and Neal. Just maybe come district play they will be a team we all want to see. Go Riverdale . Walkup and Odom are starting to make there own mark on team as well. Very deep and talented group and McDonald must lead and manage this team.

good post

BY THE WAY RIVERDALEMAN YOU WAS RAZOR SHARP LAST NIGHT. MIGHT JUST WEAR MY MARRON WITH WHITE PIN STRIPE SUIT NEXT HOME GAME. FEAR THE SPEAR CAUSE ITS SHERP JUST LIKE YOU RD. THE BOW WILL BEND BUT WILL NOT BREAK.

Well THANK YOU i appreicate the kind words come say hi at the next game...I was proud of our guys last night too...hopefully cedric will get back and this team can grow up quick BUT i have heard cedric isnt comeing back so that will be a cog that is out of the equation but there is still enough talent to win in the future