Boyd Buc @ South Pitt

reaction

Well both teams are winning big. Both teams will be undefeated for there meeting next week at Beene Stadium.

Last year South Pitt blew Boyd out at The Swamp. This year its 2 different teams, and I think it will be a different game. South Pitt relies ont here speed, while Boyd this year has just pounded everyone they have played. Livinglegend, how will this one go!!!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reaction,

I don't think your Bucs have seen a team like South Pitt yet? Although you have defeated some respected programs, I think South Pitt is by far the best team you have faced at this point in the season. I don't think it will be as bad as last year, but I still think South Pitt wins by 28.

...There you go again with those 'big' point spreads...Red Bank(4A) is an excellent team that Boyd-B defeated and it was at Red Bank...the Bucs only need to look at the Tyner/SP tape and it will tell them all they need to know...the advantage is home field for the Pirates but this should be a close and well played game...if we didn't have a game this week I'd be in SP for sure...Good Luck to both teams and hopefully all players will remain healthy...I know it will be a hard fought game!!!

...There you go again with those 'big' point spreads...Red Bank(4A) is an excellent team that Boyd-B defeated and it was at Red Bank...the Bucs only need to look at the Tyner/SP tape and it will tell them all they need to know...the advantage is home field for the Pirates but this should be a close and well played game...if we didn't have a game this week I'd be in SP for sure...Good Luck to both teams and hopefully all players will remain healthy...I know it will be a hard fought game!!!

Old Pirate says this should be a dandy @ the SOUTH PITTSBURG SPEEDWAY. TRF, the Bucs are not to be taken lightly, but comparing them to the Rams is a stretch. BB will need to take advantage of any and all SP misques.

The Pirates, well they need to buckle it up and see how many they cam ear hole come Friday night.

OP will say early the Hughes kid could play a big part but he'll wind up on his back side far more than the Buc faithful wish.

Old Pirate says this should be a dandy @ the SOUTH PITTSBURG SPEEDWAY. TRF, the Bucs are not to be taken lightly, but comparing them to the Rams is a stretch. BB will need to take advantage of any and all SP misques.

The Pirates, well they need to buckle it up and see how many they cam ear hole come Friday night.

OP will say early the Hughes kid could play a big part but he'll wind up on his back side far more than the Buc faithful wish.

...OP, all I was saying is>>>if the game is close in the 4th quarter and Boyd's OL is as good as advertised, then this could be a replay of Sep. 26th...SP's starters will need to play the entire game in this one...now, if Boyd lets David Jones loose early it could be a long night for the Bucs but if they effectively shut down either the pass or the run this game will be close at the end...

...I am saying this because of the 2007 and 2008 games against SP...the running game beat us last year(with almost no passing) and the pass got us this year but both games were decided with 16 seconds or less!!!

TRF,

This is not a huge point spread. Wait til Pirate Mike and Tom make there's. They can get ridiculous. I picked a 14 point game either way against Tyner last week. Go back and read my post. I jut don't see Boyd being able to stop us. I think we can throw all over them. I think they will comitt to stopping the run and Malcom and Terrell will have a big night at Beene Stadium.

South Pittsburg wins...by a bunch...

Don't feel bad, though...they're gonna beat everyone by a bunch...

Did they beat Tyner by a bunch? Or did ya miss that game?

TynerRamFan I actually agree with you on something. Boyd needs to check your guys tape this week. South Pitt can run and pass. The run went no where against Tyner, so they had to pass to get all there scores. Boyd is good at stopping the run. If we can stop David Jones early, and make them start passing, our secondary HAS to step up and make plays. If not it could get ugly. And you can put Nic Hughes on his back all you want, but he will pop right back up OP. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He wants this one more than Red Bank.