Smith County comes to the Rockpile October 17 2008

Mr. Postman1

Just when I thought Posty was a shoe in for most annoying on the Ts, this condescending fellow shows up.

Shows up? Says the guy with 40 posts? Condescending, yes I am. It is too easy when I talk to people like this. There is no other way to be.

This game is too far away to be talking about it yet. I would rather stir up a little animosity in the village of idiots. I see myself as the tornado, and guess who the trailer park is? Fitting, right?

Man, I hope that last quip wasn't too deep for its intended audience.

I don't think I do. I was #56 on the team in 06.

Boobi, if you ever heard Coach Harris telling the linebackers to play like a certain guy off of the 95 team, or Coach Duffer telling the guards to play like a guy off of the 95 team, they were talking about Postman.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shows up? Says the guy with 40 posts? Condescending, yes I am. It is too easy when I talk to people like this. There is no other way to be.

This game is too far away to be talking about it yet. I would rather stir up a little animosity in the village of idiots. I see myself as the tornado, and guess who the trailer park is? Fitting, right?

Man, I hope that last quip wasn't too deep for its intended audience.

Boobi, if you ever heard Coach Harris telling the linebackers to play like a certain guy off of the 95 team, or Coach Duffer telling the guards to play like a guy off of the 95 team, they were talking about Postman.

95...who cares? I like our '27 team myself. Both are ancient history. Postalslimfred is a legend in his own mind. He wasn't near the best player on his own team.

Catman,

You've been running those fingers again. You never show up when you think you are going to get beat.

You act like you're some kind of intellectual prodigy. You slam our school and town when yours was in the Tennessean with a mule on the front page. That was the highlight. You have no idea. Has anybody from Westmoland ever done anything? Please enlighten me. Well...I guess you are good at riding mules. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You beat Cannon County by one and you think you're world beaters. You beat a depleted YAI. You barely beat DCA. Wow!

Smith County fans this is the biggest game this year for your team, where all your fans... Westmoreland is going to roll in and roll over

West 42 Smith Co . 14

We Owl fans are alive and well, just want all you Westmoreland people to go ahead and vent all your thoughts and get it over with! I'm amazed its taken you all two days to get it done, figured it would only take a few minutes. But really we love to make the trip up there, if there was a decent place to enjoy to stop and eat at it would really boost your economy. But a man can stop anywhere for a coke and moon pie right! It was a couple of years ago when I was there and I remember standing at the fence in the west endzone and one of the eagle players caught a touchdown, no sooner did he score when behind me was a 12 year old child yelled out, "hey dad could you catch another one for me", so how long does one get to go to school there? I believe the Owls WANT button has be activated, and when you want something bad enough you get it. And I believe the eagles will roll, over and play dead. Owls 22 eagles 18 /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Smith County fans this is the biggest game this year for your team, where all your fans... Westmoreland is going to roll in and roll over

West 42 Smith Co . 14

Thanks for the vote of confidence spy......you give SC too much credit though. 14 is way too much. This game is 10 days away. This will be a good one. It shouldn't become a blowout either way....but it's very possible.....either way.

I was caught off guard a little when a Macon County fan told me last night that Westmoreland would beat SC handily. Now, keep in mind, while I don't think Westmoreland will run away with this game, if they are even fortunate enough to win, but that isn't what has puzzled me. Westy beat Macon 14-0 and SC beat Macon 42-6. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Comparative scores mean nothing, but you have to admit, it is interesting.

TRUE COF /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Part one - Nice use of the comma, it really separates your ONE thought and replaces all of the needed connectors in your sentence. Blow? Do you mean cocaine? Was there cocaine in my post?

Part two - I don't remember seeing Postman say you guys didn't have a chance. As a matter of fact, he told me himself that he thinks it will be a good game. Also, where in my post did I say that the Owls didn't "stand a chance" at beating Westmoreland? I quoted your post word for word and I don't see it. Maybe I need to borrow a pair of your rose-colored glasses. I just said the Owls can't stop the Eagles running game. That doesn't mean you don't have a shot. If anyone is saying Smith County is already beat, it is "I Love HS Football." Does it count as bulletin board material if your own "fans" say you don't stand a chance? Does that really make you a fan? You know, if I were going to get on here and say Westmoreland didn't have a chance, well, I don't even think I would get on here.

Also, Postman, you have roadies? That is cool. I didn't know you were in a band.

The Postman doesn't have a band, he is a solo act /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

BUT I DID HEAR ILHSF IS STARTING A NEW BAND /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

The Postman doesn't have a band, he is a solo act /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

BUT I DID HEAR ILHSF IS STARTING A NEW BAND /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

That singing mailman looks more like one of the McCormick brothers to me OleskoolEagle5. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That singing mailman looks more like one of the McCormick brothers to me OleskoolEagle5. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Nah.....I know those guys, they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better looking /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

By the way, I thoroughly anticipate more of the Carthage die-hards' variations on the word "Westmoreland." Let me tell you, they are creative, hilarious, inspirational, and downright expected given that Smith County Board of Education lists the mean ACT score of a Carthage graduate as 16. (That is a fact)

Volunteer State Community College recommends a score of 18 before beginning classes. Oh well, I guess you guys can always lean on Hartsville Tech.

Mean equals average...I forgot who I am directing this post to.

In case you can't comprehend what is beiing said here......Here is a picture that will clear things up /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

SC GRADUATE