Smith County comes to the Rockpile October 17 2008

Mr. Postman1

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2500 /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> is that 5 yr olds? I've been there 100 times and i'm pretty sure that it will seat around 1000 ADULTS.

If some of the local sponsors would donate a little more money then we might could have a big enough field to suit you slimshadyone. You know who and what I'm referring to. We might even be able to pay some real refs at our PeeWee games instead of a local public worker like myself donating all the money directly out of my pocket. You need to move back to Hartsville with all those little 1A state championships. You probably already donate your money over there while living and making your living off the good citizens of Westmoreland. I'm a home town man myself. As for Termite saying "Postman said this game means nothing" I dont think I said that cause it means a heck of a lot for me so I can bull crap ya'll some more. As for SC, I think it would mean a great deal. I'll state again, your playoff chances hinge drastically on this game. Could also mean the difference of going to Tyner or going to Boyd. I dont think you match up at all against Tyner myself. As for Antwan's comment on our facilities. I'd say its real sad for a team with an indoor practice facility sitting 3rd place right now in region 4 2A. Id say you boy's money would have been better spent somewhere else, like buying some decent players. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If some of the local sponsors would donate a little more money then we might could have a big enough field to suit you slimshadyone. You know who and what I'm referring to. We might even be able to pay some real refs at our PeeWee games instead of a local public worker like myself donating all the money directly out of my pocket. You need to move back to Hartsville with all those little 1A state championships. You probably already donate your money over there while living and making your living off the good citizens of Westmoreland. I'm a home town man myself. As for Termite saying "Postman said this game means nothing" I dont think I said that cause it means a heck of a lot for me so I can bull crap ya'll some more. As for SC, I think it would mean a great deal. I'll state again, your playoff chances hinge drastically on this game. Could also mean the difference of going to Tyner or going to Boyd. I dont think you match up at all against Tyner myself. As for Antwan's comment on our facilities. I'd say its real sad for a team with an indoor practice facility sitting 3rd place right now in region 4 2A. Id say you boy's money would have been better spent somewhere else, like buying some decent players. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh i'm not knocking the facilities up there at all, just trying to correct West5508, do you think 2500 can sit there? Evidently i'm not who you think i am, cuz I live within spittin distance of TCHS football field. I do work in Westy, but i'm not tellin you where at. I heard nothin but good things from everyone i talked to today about the TSSAA refs. Everybody seems to think it was the right thing to do, so kudos to you for gettin r dun. Oh and heard you had your toughest game of the yr for your PW boys. Good luck to the Eagles friday night. I'll be floatin around up there. No sense in watching TC put half a hundred on MJCS. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It is humorous to read Antwan's posts and laugh because elderly people think they know everything based on the simple fact that they are elderly.

Did someone put some spice in your Geritol?

It's even funnier to read little Catman's posts. You think you are smart...but you don't seem to know much. Maybe you will learn something as you get older. At least I do try to post facts. You seem to have a problem with that. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

You don't have near that. I would say less than 1500. Your visitor's side holds about 400...maybe.

"near that"

"would say"

"about 400...maybe"

And you say you try to post facts?

And you say I'm the one who "don't seem to know much?"

Getting material from Carthage is about as easy as getting material from Democrats. Ohh shoooot. If it weren't for Obama, the most famous democrat would still be known as a Carthage...r? Carthag...ian?

Maybe I should consult Coacht's version of Larry King to get my facts straight.

"near that"

"would say"

"about 400...maybe"

And you say you try to post facts?

And you say I'm the one who "don't seem to know much?"

Getting material from Carthage is about as easy as getting material from Democrats. Ohh shoooot. If it weren't for Obama, the most famous democrat would still be known as a Carthage...r? Carthag...ian?

Maybe I should consult Coacht's version of Larry King to get my facts straight.

That's pretty weak Catmandoo.

Yeah...I should know exactly what your (smallest in the region) stadium seats. I do know it seats very few...not enough...needs more seats. Now...that's a fact.

As for Al...he is pretty well known...like him or not. He is no Westmolander famous though.

Not to make this game any less important because bragging rights are at stake here, but even if Smith Co. wins the order of rank has been decided. As long as Westmoreland wins out after this game and there are no major upsets for York, then it is going to be Westmoreland, York, and Smith Co. in that order. Trousdale beating Smith puts them behind the eight ball with the tie breakers. Some others do the figuring and correct me if I am wrong.

Boy, someone knows how to MATH and Reason. Westmoreland can lose (I bet they don't) and still finish ahead of Chickenville. You know Kermits; a loser, small chicken yard. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm waiting for all you SC fans predictions on the score of the game friday night to start floating around. I cant believe there hasnt been about 3 or 4 on here already. Most of the time its a 2 or 3 touchdown predicted win for SC. Must be alot of doubt in those minds over there this year. Dont want to eat crow this week evidently. This really shows how much confidence ya'll have in this years team.

Boy, someone knows how to MATH and Reason. Westmoreland can lose (I bet they don't) and still finish ahead of Chickenville. You know Kermits; a loser, small chicken yard. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Postaldude, I usually don't waste time answering your posts...but when you use your other screen name...at least spread them out a little. That goes for all three.

wow.....Isn't this site here to talk about the games that will be played. Now, we may have the region's smallest seating,but from what i see now we are the region's #1 team. How about we turn our attention from talkin about seats to talking about how the game will be. How SC will match up to WHS running attack. Or how WHS will match up to SC overall(to the fact I have no idea about what SC is good at) I know this is really a trash talk thread. It is every year, but let's trash talk about the game instead of about seating. Now, for my prediction of the game.....I have Westmoreland playing a really good game without many turnovers. I have Westmoreland winning 28-21 by either a trick play or a bad turnover.