Cannon Co. vs. Marion Co.

owls1

Marion team is healthy again, all starters available for the Cannon game. Hope they can stay that way; several important Region games coming up. Agree with your prediction. Good luck to the Pirates this Friday.

Whopper say looks like those Warriors are growing up. Whopper say these Warriors will peak on CC.

Whopper say Warriors win by 19. Whopper sees a lot of 2pt conversions in the Box scores so he believes the kicking game may be a little suspect.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but can you handel all the backs we will put on the field we got speed power there is a back for all situations so like i said cannon 20-13

Cannon's not in the same league as Tyner. So MC can handle you !!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I never said that i know tyner is very good and have more speed than we do but melvin is pretty much healthy now and if he runs like i know he cans then watch out. if he gets keyed on we have plenty more players who will step up and run the ball.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

MC can handle speed. We showed that with the W over Tyner. Yes, we lost to SP but SP is a 1a team on Steroids. (Not literally)

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Old Pirate is starting to like you more TT. Jasper should be well prepared since they have faced 2 teams that arguable have the best speed people. OP sees CC, if they have just 1 play maker, being earholed come friday.

OP says them there boys from across the mountain better come to the valley ready and willing to be hit. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

OP is giving a free cage rattling lessons for you Jasper folks. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Moonchild this is entertainment that's not tied to just one subject, as you can see the cannon community is a fun loving arena where we can take jabs at each other and not go on a rampage and ask you to meet at the county line to duke it out. The variety of threads leads one to believe the community thrieves on more than a Friday night football game. We in cannon county support all our sports activities. Understand many of us on these threads know each other and use this media to have fun and keep those not in the click guessing "who is this person, do I sit next to them in the stands. Why are they doing this???? It's fun for us !!!! and we love and support our kids in all the activities.

Barger brought glory back to the football field and Barsch (sp) is going to continue the upward direction.... When you play Cannon County get ready to have a tough hard fought game... enough said.

Hey man, why you hating on Jackie Moon? I think it is wonderful that you guys have found something more to do than just killing hogs over there in Woodbury( I think that is where Cannon Co. is). I just thought you guys would like to talk about a good Jasper bunch that is going to be better than you think. We came over and took them lightly and got a hind ends handed to us. Marion can handle speed and they have a little of there own. #24 and #21 can scoot and their linemen are small but quick. #45 is a load and when given time #11 can throw the football. So now go on back talking about what ever you was talking about and the "Moonchild" will be out of your way. Have a safe trip to Jasper. Go Warriors, represent our region well. Peace and Love from Jackie Moon.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Old Pirate is starting to like you more TT. Jasper should be well prepared since they have faced 2 teams that arguable have the best speed people. OP sees CC, if they have just 1 play maker, being earholed come friday.

OP says them there boys from across the mountain better come to the valley ready and willing to be hit. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

OP is giving a free cage rattling lessons for you Jasper folks. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

willing to be hit? are u serious? im pretty sure cc will get off the bus hittin. idk if mc will be able to handle that physical of a game. but thats one thing cc has had going for them all seson long. they will hit u in the mouth and they plat to the whistle. these kids never give up. thats something different around cc i think.

willing to be hit? are u serious? im pretty sure cc will get off the bus hittin. idk if mc will be able to handle that physical of a game. but thats one thing cc has had going for them all seson long. they will hit u in the mouth and they plat to the whistle. these kids never give up. thats something different around cc i think.

Gee sounds like a quote from last year, and what happened then. You took the lose at home aganist us....Ask Tyner if Marion can hit you in the mouth becouse im sure theyll tell you that Marion isnt the same team you guys saw last year.(and Marion beat you then)

Gee sounds like a quote from last year, and what happened then. You took the lose at home aganist us....Ask Tyner if Marion can hit you in the mouth becouse im sure theyll tell you that Marion isnt the same team you guys saw last year.(and Marion beat you then)

im pretty sure u guys are always talkin about last year. this cc team is completely different this year. they have an all new coaching staff this year with a defensive coordinator who does an outstanding job with the boys. i would say he's probably one of the better coaches in the state....but he has no teaching degree so he's just an assistant. im tellin u any team would be lucky to have him as a coach. im still trying to figure out how cc got him.

but can you handel all the backs we will put on the field we got speed power there is a back for all situations so like i said cannon 20-13

wow, all these good backs for different situations and yall are 2-4 and lost to a mediocre Seq. county team. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

this will be interesting to watch, I hope the boys from cannon don't dissappoint. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />