Harriman vs. Oneida 10-10-08

harrimanboy13

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the game last year behind them, Harriman is looking to come back and win over Onieda. Harriman now looks to be number 2 in the region again after 2 years ago being the region champs. Greenback will stand on top of the region this year going undefeated but they will meet South Pitt in which they are more then likely to get beat. But in this contest tonight both teams are going to have to play with alot of heart. The one with the most heart and less turn overs will come out on top. Onieda is coming into this game undefeated as Harriman roles in with 2 both of which were very close games.

Harriman-14

Onieda-10 /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

With all these great coaches you talk about Harriman and Oneida having how come they aren't winning any championships at either school?

I'm confused. Oneida HAS won a championship. Harriman has come close several times I know (might even have one and I just don't know it)

Grace hasnt played as many TOTAL games as Oneida OR Harriman has played playoff games. What does that say?

I'm confused. Oneida HAS won a championship. Harriman has come close several times I know (might even have one and I just don't know it)

Grace hasnt played as many TOTAL games as Oneida OR Harriman has played playoff games. What does that say?

It says that we have accpmplished as much in 4-5 years than these two teams have in the last 80 years. I don't think either one of of these coaching staffs has won a championship.

TGC, nice to see you haven't lost your tongue......heard Hampton did a pretty good job of making you swallow it! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Now you get to spout off some more as you have Taft and Jellico on the slate the next couple of weeks. As RicFlair would say Whhooooo, there is two tough ones! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> For once, half of East Tennessee will be rooting for convicts. As for Grace's team, I actually know a couple of their players and I could certainly vouch that they would like to meet you in a dark alley. They might not feel like doing the "Christian" thing. In fact, some of them might have to transfer to Taft after that meeting. By the way, you are no longer "striving for perfection", that goal has already passed. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck to my crew tonight....bring me another W home. I know Harriman is tough, but it can't get any harder than your previous trips. (Hampton and Watertown) Rock that house tonight!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazito /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Whooooooo. good to see ya kaz. as always an excellent post. the tribe faithful will travel well throughout. almost out numbered watertown on thier homecoming. whooooooo. whatever the personnal baggage is brother you're in our prayers. as for the blue devil line . big , mean, nasty and hateful. and that's just the names. whoooooo. speed on speed. whooooooooooo gonna be fun to watch.

Well nature boy, just thought I'd leave you with this thought: one team had better play like a"sixty minute man" and after the victory they'll "stay all night, stay a little longer!" This ought to be a great game.

Well guys Oneida showed once again Friday that they can handle a good region team beating the Midway Greenwaves 24-14. Now they have to make a long drive to play a team better than Midway. Harriman having plenty of confidence going into the game next Friday from a 2 game winning streak, there is alot of things on the line for this big region game, could possibly be the biggest so far. I think if Harriman plays like their suppose to and plays to their potential they can come off a win against a tough Oneida team! If Harriman just lolligags around and doesnt' show any effort then Oneida will come destroy Harriman. Bottom line whoever plays the best will win this game and take 2nd place in the region cause nobody will beat Greenback this season, regular season that is! Plus the boys from Harriman are looking to grab some revenge from last years 14-12 loss to the Indians! This will be a great game and should be really packed for the occasion.

I like the way you talk boy, never dissen on the good guys. Dont let any tell you stop the gossip because the gossip iz all good. I mean Oneida aint has good as they look i mean the played Watertown. Who the h#^& is Watertown. I defintly know it us Blue Devils.