Bledsoe vs Stone

jhoutsider

PGrad.....up here you don't get the in put like you think....to get to help coach here is like pulling teeth.....and i did move on after she went to college...and yes i did coach to make sure she had a chance to go to college......but if it was left up to me i would still be there......heck i would love to be there....but when your kid moves on.....you get that gentle push like thanks.....but no thanks.....so you move on.....i love my school...and all sports...any coach that i ever had anything to do with here will tell you....I BLEED BLUE!

Sorry Indian but I just got to put in one plug here.

I am not a coach, just a parent, but JHoutsider is a good coach.

Great with all players and good mind for the game.

Unselfish and spent lots of time helping everyone on the team.

Thanks,

Polecat

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet if your a Tennessee fan you want Fulmer gone and don't say no because I know better.

Back to the topic Bledsoe wins this one at the end 21 to 20

I've wanted Fat Phil gone for 6 years now.... not because he's losing this year, but because the game has passed him by.... Besides, Fat Phil is a college coach who earns millions to do nothing but COACH FOOTBALL..... Can't even compare that to someone who earns less that 50K and has to fill all of the roles that high school coaches do.... Nice try.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I've wanted Fat Phil gone for 6 years now.... not because he's losing this year, but because the game has passed him by.... Besides, Fat Phil is a college coach who earns millions to do nothing but COACH FOOTBALL..... Can't even compare that to someone who earns less that 50K and has to fill all of the roles that high school coaches do.... Nice try.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't want to comment on this with you any more. But your crazy. Indian overlook me this last time I will not talk anymore other than Stone or Bledsoe.

jh do you know Keith Oaks, and if you do how is he taking this pretty hard I would asume. I went to school with Kevin and know Keith well.

bratt22.....i knew i liked you......good post.....

PGrad.....up here you don't get the in put like you think....to get to help coach here is like pulling teeth.....and i did move on after she went to college...and yes i did coach to make sure she had a chance to go to college......but if it was left up to me i would still be there......heck i would love to be there....but when your kid moves on.....you get that gentle push like thanks.....but no thanks.....so you move on.....i love my school...and all sports...any coach that i ever had anything to do with here will tell you....I BLEED BLUE! i did all i could with our QB club for 4 years...and the same with Baseball, Basketball ,Volleyball and Softball......so don't ask what i have done for my school......... when your kids are gone....heck....your same as gone....thats just the way it is here...and never have i posted....fire the coach....or that i was a " hubert hater " just not agreeing with all thats going on.....and i do have that right.

There you have it.... that's all I was asking for... a little explanation from someone about what they've done to HELP the situation.... You are to be commended for doing all that you say and if you were push aside... that's BCHS's loss if you ask me.... Parental support is most important in high school or nothing will work well.... I knew that you were involved at some point, but these other guys have yet to name a single thing that they have done... and truthfully, you know as well as I do that they can't name anything because they haven't done anything....

Bledsoe will go into this game hungry and will walk out with a 14 point win. There aren't many 5 team regions in the state that are as strong as ours. As long as BC keeps working on the little things... big things will happen...

Good luck Bledsoe! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't want to comment on this with you any more. But your crazy. Indian overlook me this last time I will not talk anymore other than Stone or Bledsoe.

jh do you know Keith Oaks, and if you do how is he taking this pretty hard I would asume. I went to school with Kevin and know Keith well.

i do know keith....but haven't seen him in a while.......everyone is taking this hard......but, maybe we can get a win friday night......stone or bledsoe one will have a W in the win column " neither does now ".....just hope its us.....Go Big Blue!

i do know keith....but haven't seen him in a while.......everyone is taking this hard......but, maybe we can get a win friday night......stone or bledsoe one will have a W in the win column " neither does now ".....just hope its us.....Go Big Blue!

If they can just find what they had against Seq. There is no dought they can win. Pull together this week Warriors and win, you don't want to end the season winless. I know there will be other games after Stone but get the win now and you want have to worry about being winless. Play this game for yourselves and your school and leave it all out on the field.

I don't want to comment on this with you any more. But your crazy.

I've been called worse... trust me..... You wont have to comment any more.... it's obvious that there is trouble at BCHS.... until there is unity between the fans, coaches, players and administration, there is always going to be trouble.... So ya'll just go ahead and fight your little battles and the rest of us will move on.... I'm done....

Does anybody know anything about Stones size or speed?

I have seen Stone and my nephew plays for them. Their QB can throw the ball all over the field and their receivers are fast. They are faster than any team I have seen this year, but I did not see Tyner. Their offensive line will be quite a bit bigger than we are (my nephew that is a sophmore is over 6'3, 240 and is not near their biggest lineman). However, they have not been able to do a very good job pass blocking and they have had trouble defending the run when teams have run power football straight at them. Maybe they have been, but they do not look like they have spent much time in the weight room, and they don't appear to be in very good shape. Again, maybe they are but they don't look that way from what I have seen and what others have told me that have seen them every week. They don't play hardly any boys both ways, so that gives them an advantage as far as keeping the boys fresh late in the game, but also means some are not on the field that could be at times. All in all, they are improved over last year, but if we get pressure on the QB from our Defensive line without having to blitz and try to play man on their receivers, and line up on offense and take it straight to them physically, Bledsoe gets the win by a couple of scores. If we give them time to throw and try to out run and out athlete them, it could end up being a long night. I am going to make my prediction now:

Bledsoe 20

Stone 7