GP 6-1 at S greene 4-2 will be worth the 6 bucks

harley04

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard it was a great game by both teams.

Na sg played like crap it should not have been a contest. But this one will be a dog fight. Last year it was and gp was a much better team. Two fumbles inside their own 15 cost sg the game last year. I think sg can win this one if they control the game and have no turn overs.

I agree with lastyear21, SG did not play well against CD. I don't think they were looking past CD, but most of the kids (not all) were just not very intense for the game. I don't think they will have the same issue this Friday.

I also agree that SG must not turn the ball over. I think our defense has the ability to limit GP to 2 or 3 TD's and our offense can cover that, but if we have turnovers, especially gifts deep in GP territory, I don't have as much confidence. SG must come out and play an error free game on offense and commit to stopping the running game on defense. If they can do this, I think SG wins by a TD.

SGDAD

I'm taking GP by a TD, but if SG's third team QB is still starting I'll take the Landers by 3 TDs! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll say to you what I've said already. Sg's 3rd string qb could compete for the starting job if that was the position he wanted to play. All three of their qbs are pretty even, but the 2nd and 3rd strings are better used in other positions besides qb. So the starter at quarterback has no effect on the outcome. I'll still take south greene with few turnovers over gp.

I'll say to you what I've said already. Sg's 3rd string qb could compete for the starting job if that was the position he wanted to play. All three of their qbs are pretty even, but the 2nd and 3rd strings are better used in other positions besides qb. So the starter at quarterback has no effect on the outcome. I'll still take south greene with few turnovers over gp.

The 1st string QB will be out there Friday night. There isn't any reason he wouldn't be. Seems like he does a pretty good job from what I've seen. If the passes are there and the receiver doesn't make the catch, you can't blame it on the QB whoever he is. I wouldn't say all 3 QB's are even, 1st string is defintely the better man for the job.

Good luck Friday night SG!

Na sg played like crap it should not have been a contest. But this one will be a dog fight. Last year it was and gp was a much better team. Two fumbles inside their own 15 cost sg the game last year. I think sg can win this one if they control the game and have no turn overs.

I didn't mean to offend you. The score was close and it must have been an exciting game. CD is the only common opponent so far and I agree that Friday night's game between GP and SG will probably be close, although GP/CD wasn't and SG/CD was and both games were at CD. GP will be ready to play.

Every team in this conference has lost atleast 1 game this season, so who knows. It wouldn't be wise for any of these teams to be too cocky or they may get suprised on game night. This is the kind of season that if you get caught sleeping you may be going home with a loss on your record. That's a good thing, nobody sits comfortably on top this year. The fans are getting their money's worth.