Tyner @ Howard

rtnorwood

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disregard the above statement. Trevy obviously didn't see the game or has never seen a football game period.

Howard is just as good or better than they were last year. They were much, much faster than Polk. And the quarterback is unbelievable. I can remember 2 bad throws he made the whole game against Polk. He is extremely accurate and very smart.

t-mac,

I just want to compliment Coach Tarver and ya'lls program. You guys are very talented but more importantly very, very classy.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Could not have said it better myself, I don't believe this Trevy guy even goes to games. Howard's QB played a great game, but give their O-line credit for giving him time to throw. Polk's D-line is very good, and for the most part were not getting pressure. I wish Howard the best of luck the rest of the season and really enjoyed a great game friday. I was also glad to see Howard's band, they are always entertaining and put on a great show.

Ok, I'm ready for this game... However, before I make the trip but to Chattanooga please let me know these things...

How much will the game be? Are they charging for parking again?

The reason why i ask is because I went to the Brainerd at Howard game and they charged 10 dollars to get in the game and 3 dollars for parking...

I want to make sure I have enough money this time so let me know..

Ok, I'm ready for this game... However, before I make the trip but to Chattanooga please let me know these things...

How much will the game be? Are they charging for parking again?

The reason why i ask is because I went to the Brainerd at Howard game and they charged 10 dollars to get in the game and 3 dollars for parking...

I want to make sure I have enough money this time so let me know..

...Before I get the specifics, Turtle...expect the same prices...this is why the game is at Howard...it's a money maker...the two big games will be similar...t-mac probably knows more about this but don't expect to pay less for either the parking or tickets!!!

This game may not be $10 because howard and tyner dont have bad blood. We really dont look at them as our rivals. Our main two rivals are Brainerd and Austin East. Now about that parking, YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR PARKING!!! With public schools they CANNOT charge for parking they can only ask for donations so when they ask for your three dollars and you dont have it just tell them that I do not wish to give a donation.

i think howard might lose this game.. im not sure how tyner is this year but i know howards not as good this year as they were last year... i think overall polk was faster than howasr last week.. the QB for howard is very inaccurate and overthrows his WR's a lot... coach tarver is a good coach but so is coach turner.. good luck to both teams in this game...

Umm...your first four sentences fail. Howard was a bit too conservative in the second half last week and were pretty much able to score whenever they needed one. I think they take this in a close one, 34-28.

Toot Toot, the Ram train is a coming. Hey man it does not matter what is cost, just bring some extra money and get ready to ride on the train. Yes Howard may be able to match our speed and I have a lot of respect for Coach Tarver but I think The Rams will win because we may be more disciplined. We will see. Prediction on score coming later. Do you hear that TRF. That is the ram train coming. Toot Toot! Peace and Love from Jackie Moon.

has howard ever beat tyner? heard they haven't, but i find that hard to believe.....

...No Howard hasn't beaten the "RAMS" in 17 meetings...last year Tyner was leading 20-7 with about 6 minutes to go in the game and Howard rallied to make the game close but lost 26-22...hopefully we will be able to run and use the pass to keep them honest...no report yet on how many linemen will return...I'll know more on tomorrow(Thursday) evening.

...If three out of the five return, I'll feel a lot better than I did last week this time!!!