Page at Giles County

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh...if that is true...then the refs should have kicked him out and if that didn't happen the Coach should have benched him.

I think it is time to put this game to rest. Maybe we will have the opportunity to see GC again this year. As far as your game with DL, what is up with your Coach saying on the radio that he would rather beat DL in the playoffs...that comes off like he expects to lose this week....and I got news for him..lose this week and you may not get a chance to play them again. That is pretty presumptuous that he will DL again...there may be some others who have something to say about that.

i think what he was getting at is you lose in the playoffs and your done.good luck to page the rest of the season you all have a fine ball team.look for you all to make some noise in the playoffs if yall get by cheatham co. for a spot in the playoffs.

Ugghhh! You guys are killing me!

I was at the Giles County game, saw the "redneck" throw down on the cops and be hauled off in a police car...classy. Matter of fact, someone made pictures of it and it's posted on our smug mug site.

I also was standing at the fence toward the beginning of the game when Giles County tackled one of our players on our sidelines. I watched a group of them mouth off at the player on the ground as well as the coaching staff and players on the sidelines....again, classy.

I only saw 1 penalty thrown on our players for unsportsmanlike conduct...not sure where you're getting 2. Our boys are not prone to bad sportsmanship, usually only when they are prevoked and I saw a lot of that going on during and after the game.

Not shaking hands should not be tolerated by either coach though. The game is over, be courteous and congratulate each other on the battle. My husband coaches for the Raiders Youth program and he would never tolerate that out of any of his kids. My son got 2 called on him at the CAK game, first time ever in his 12 years of playing football...why? Because the CAK kid kept twisting the ankle of our QB when he was tackled, knowing he had a hurt ankle and from what I heard, got disciplined for it later. Trust me, my son got his discipline too...my husband took care of that.

I was standing by the exit and watched our boys walk thru a bunch of thug fans mouthing at them to the point that my husband stood there to make sure nothing happened. Honestly, it was a little scary. Our boys said nothing and ignored the comments. I was also standing next to the buses talking to my son and heard the Giles County bashing...To be a rural school you guys sure have a lot of ghetto in you....again, classy.

Stadium is horrible, needs repairs...shame for a school and players to be forced to play like that...what a hump in the middle of the field.

Oh, the person complaining about finding Page's stadium....are you kidding me? Your stadium is not even close to your school but we found it....just follow the lights Dorothy!

Coach Daniels issue...I don't always agree with his decision making and scratch my head sometimes over it. He is a good coach, wouldn't call him the best but he's done a lot for the program. When a team looses, the head coach is always going to take the brunt of it, that's just the nature of the beast. I'm sure there are things he wished he had done differently after every game. Am I bashing him, No....just being honest. Page has made some bad mistakes this year and should have more wins than they do...too many turnovers, etc. My son, #23, is one of the starters and he will tell you in a minute that 2 of their loses were nobody's fault but their own. He takes full responsibility for them both as do most of the players.

Bulldog, I'm one of those so called "wacky" parents and I didn't take kindly to your comment. I think we have a great group of really supportive parents in the stands. I have been to every game this year except 1, how many have you been to? From reading all your posts this year, doesn't appear to be many. A true fan would follow their team and be in the stands cheering them on whenever possible. I see people at the games that have no kids on the team but they traveled to Knoxville, Giles County, etc. to support the team. I've watched you rip apart anyone on this blog that doesn't agree with you all season. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and we don't all have to agree with and bow down to the mighty "Bulldog". I do thank you for being a fan and supporter but some of your comments reflect poorly on the Patriot Nation. I could care less if you've been on here for 7 days or 7 years, just respect other opinions.

I've lived in this area my whole 40 years and I've racked my brain trying to pinpoint who you are. You keep referring to being a coach and the great Jackie Bennet so thinking you may be his son? Why are you not coaching now since you seem to be the guru on football? As for calling other coaches and telling them your opinions, I find that hard to believe. Why would they care? Jason Eubanks is a friend and relative of mine and I know for a fact he could care less about what you thought of his coaching abilities...please.

Anyway, again I thank you for your support and enjoy your commentary (most of the time) but you could tone down a little and give some others a chance to comment every once in awhile. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Oh, the third person thing...that's a little disturbing. Have you ever watched the NFL or NBA players that refer to themselves in the third person? They look really stupid and show the world what big egos they have. They are usually the problem children of their teams....Dion Sanders comes to mind, Dennis Rodman, Pacman...etc. You might want to reconsider that.

I was at the Giles County game, saw the "redneck" throw down on the cops and be hauled off in a police car...classy. Matter of fact, someone made pictures of it and it's posted on our smug mug site.

I also was standing at the fence toward the beginning of the game when Giles County tackled one of our players on our sidelines. I watched a group of them mouth off at the player on the ground as well as the coaching staff and players on the sidelines....again, classy.

I only saw 1 penalty thrown on our players for unsportsmanlike conduct...not sure where you're getting 2. Our boys are not prone to bad sportsmanship, usually only when they are prevoked and I saw a lot of that going on during and after the game.

Not shaking hands should not be tolerated by either coach though. The game is over, be courteous and congratulate each other on the battle. My husband coaches for the Raiders Youth program and he would never tolerate that out of any of his kids. My son got 2 called on him at the CAK game, first time ever in his 12 years of playing football...why? Because the CAK kid kept twisting the ankle of our QB when he was tackled, knowing he had a hurt ankle and from what I heard, got disciplined for it later. Trust me, my son got his discipline too...my husband took care of that.

I was standing by the exit and watched our boys walk thru a bunch of thug fans mouthing at them to the point that my husband stood there to make sure nothing happened. Honestly, it was a little scary. Our boys said nothing and ignored the comments. I was also standing next to the buses talking to my son and heard the Giles County bashing...To be a rural school you guys sure have a lot of ghetto in you....again, classy.

Stadium is horrible, needs repairs...shame for a school and players to be forced to play like that...what a hump in the middle of the field.

Oh, the person complaining about finding Page's stadium....are you kidding me? Your stadium is not even close to your school but we found it....just follow the lights Dorothy!

Coach Daniels issue...I don't always agree with his decision making and scratch my head sometimes over it. He is a good coach, wouldn't call him the best but he's done a lot for the program. When a team looses, the head coach is always going to take the brunt of it, that's just the nature of the beast. I'm sure there are things he wished he had done differently after every game. Am I bashing him, No....just being honest. Page has made some bad mistakes this year and should have more wins than they do...too many turnovers, etc. My son, #23, is one of the starters and he will tell you in a minute that 2 of their loses were nobody's fault but their own. He takes full responsibility for them both as do most of the players.

Bulldog, I'm one of those so called "wacky" parents and I didn't take kindly to your comment. I think we have a great group of really supportive parents in the stands. I have been to every game this year except 1, how many have you been to? From reading all your posts this year, doesn't appear to be many. A true fan would follow their team and be in the stands cheering them on whenever possible. I see people at the games that have no kids on the team but they traveled to Knoxville, Giles County, etc. to support the team. I've watched you rip apart anyone on this blog that doesn't agree with you all season. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and we don't all have to agree with and bow down to the mighty "Bulldog". I do thank you for being a fan and supporter but some of your comments reflect poorly on the Patriot Nation. I could care less if you've been on here for 7 days or 7 years, just respect other opinions.

I've lived in this area my whole 40 years and I've racked my brain trying to pinpoint who you are. You keep referring to being a coach and the great Jackie Bennet so thinking you may be his son? Why are you not coaching now since you seem to be the guru on football? As for calling other coaches and telling them your opinions, I find that hard to believe. Why would they care? Jason Eubanks is a friend and relative of mine and I know for a fact he could care less about what you thought of his coaching abilities...please.

Anyway, again I thank you for your support and enjoy your commentary (most of the time) but you could tone down a little and give some others a chance to comment every once in awhile. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Oh, the third person thing...that's a little disturbing. Have you ever watched the NFL or NBA players that refer to themselves in the third person? They look really stupid and show the world what big egos they have. They are usually the problem children of their teams....Dion Sanders comes to mind, Dennis Rodman, Pacman...etc. You might want to reconsider that.

so next time stay home, don't come to pulaski if you hated it that much

The point is I know who you are and that is all that matters. I don't want you to know me and I won't have nothing to do with your kind. The day you find out who I am is my last day with the program. You are mscoacht, pistedonpatriot, and your current ego all rolled into one massive headache.

I was referring to the old Indy coach "smitty".....you know before you came along.

Bulldog doesn't tone down, Bulldog doesn't agree with your "wacky" self. If you think I am disturbing, you need to step back and look at this National Enquirer drama you put on here. Do you really think that NO ONE can tell the difference between you and pistedonpatriot. You aren't even doing a good job of disguising it.

Don't EVER lecture ME about being a fan for Page. You come on here one year and all you want to do is brag about your kid and gripe about the coach or the refs. You'll be gone before long, I have seen it before.

When Your kid was two years old, I was a Page fan and went to the games. I remember the years of 4a and having 25 players. I remember the 97 and 98 teams that made the semifinals in 3a. I have helped raise money thru golf tournaments. I have lined fields and run the chain gang. I have been a spotter for the coaches. I have run the communications lines. I have prepared meals. I have carried equipment to the games. I havemowed the fields. I have raised money for the weight room and helped bring in the Astro turf. My son played four years...I think your son will total ONE yr.I only bring this up for one reason.......that is how you BUILD a program. Not with this constant verbal garbage...when you have walked a mile in my shoes....then we'll talk

I have watched this program go thru ups and downs and I will say SOME of the parents this year are WACKY. You don't really care about the team, just stats....even though you say you do. I have been to three games this year, I can't get there as much as possible but I have many contacts who keep me in touch and I get most of the film. I listened to enough that it makes my stomach turn. I know some of the parents were sort of wishing you were headed back to INDY this year. When you have travelled all over the state with the team even before your kids were there at Page and after they graduated at Page...then you can talk to me about a fan. Don't ever ever ever try to call me out on being a fan. I have every hat or shirt or button we have had in 16 yrs. All you have is a bunch of mouthing.

You gripe about everything including the fans from Page.

Look, I have a simple suggestion...you go be a mommy and cheer for your boy.....no wait...that is too much National Enquirer drama waiting to happen. Please tell your boy to have some discipline and and not get any more flags this year. I have seen this two other times in the past and it is always when we have some good talent and wacky parents. It is like a cancer

Don't ever lecture the BULLDOG on being a fan of Page. I have exchanged hundreds of ideas with many schools fans, we have engaged in serious discussion and arguments and have laughed together and exchanged many barbs.....many many times on here. I respect my team's opponents and their fans even though we disagree on a lot of things. I have more respect for them that I would a "fan" of such shallow depth as a person as you. Now quit hiding under that preposterous screen name of mscoacht and pistedonpatriot!!!!!!!!!!!!

The point is I know who you are and that is all that matters. I don't want you to know me and I won't have nothing to do with your kind. The day you find out who I am is my last day with the program. You are mscoacht, pistedonpatriot, and your current ego all rolled into one massive headache.

I was referring to the old Indy coach "smitty".....you know before you came along.

Bulldog doesn't tone down, Bulldog doesn't agree with your "wacky" self. If you think I am disturbing, you need to step back and look at this National Enquirer drama you put on here. Do you really think that NO ONE can tell the difference between you and pistedonpatriot. You aren't even doing a good job of disguising it.

Don't EVER lecture ME about being a fan for Page. You come on here one year and all you want to do is brag about your kid and gripe about the coach or the refs. You'll be gone before long, I have seen it before.

When Your kid was two years old, I was a Page fan and went to the games. I remember the years of 4a and having 25 players. I remember the 97 and 98 teams that made the semifinals in 3a. I have helped raise money thru golf tournaments. I have lined fields and run the chain gang. I have been a spotter for the coaches. I have run the communications lines. I have prepared meals. I have carried equipment to the games. I havemowed the fields. I have raised money for the weight room and helped bring in the Astro turf. My son played four years...I think your son will total ONE yr.I only bring this up for one reason.......that is how you BUILD a program. Not with this constant verbal garbage...when you have walked a mile in my shoes....then we'll talk

I have watched this program go thru ups and downs and I will say SOME of the parents this year are WACKY. You don't really care about the team, just stats....even though you say you do. I have been to three games this year, I can't get there as much as possible but I have many contacts who keep me in touch and I get most of the film. I listened to enough that it makes my stomach turn. I know some of the parents were sort of wishing you were headed back to INDY this year. When you have travelled all over the state with the team even before your kids were there at Page and after they graduated at Page...then you can talk to me about a fan. Don't ever ever ever try to call me out on being a fan. I have every hat or shirt or button we have had in 16 yrs. All you have is a bunch of mouthing.

Look, I have a simple suggestion...you go be a mommy and cheer for your boy.....no wait...that is too much National Enquirer drama waiting to happen. Please tell your boy to have some discipline and and not get any more flags this year. I have seen this two other times in the past and it is always when we have some good talent and wacky parents. It is like a cancer

Don't ever lecture the BULLDOG on being a fan of Page. I have exchanged hundreds of ideas with many schools fans, we have engaged in serious discussion and arguments and have laughed together and exchanged many barbs.....many many times on here. I respect my team's opponents and their fans even though we disagree on a lot of things. I have more respect for them that I would a "fan" of such shallow depth as a person as you. Now quit hiding under that preposterous screen name of mscoacht and pistedonpatriot!!!!!!!!!!!!

the snoball say's, "snoball says, go get'em buldog69, glad to see you still got a belly full of fire and that you've found another bone to chew on!" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

and, lady, u need to lay off deion "PRIMETIME" sanders. he was a two(count'em 2, 1...2...) sport phenom!!!

and you need to respect that, you should also refer to him as "PRIMETIME" and always with caps on /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

and pacman jones is so 2007, it's adam jones now. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Boy, you can dish it but you sure can't take it and you sure like to toot your own horn....Feel free to keep posting, this will be the only time I will address you or should I say, correct you. You are not worth the effort or getting angry over....

First of all "BULLYDOG", I am NOT mrscoacht, pistonpatriot (would have never picked that screen name), or any of the above mentioned. I have one screen name and one only and have never hid the fact of who I am. You've accused me in the past of being someone else and my son took a lot of backlashing at school from it and it simply is NOT true. I'm not ashamed to tell anyone who I am, unlike you and don't hide behind a screen name. The only reason I started posting on here was because of the garbage my kid was catching in school because of some obnoxious jerk like you.

Who died and made you the "CoachT God"? This is an open forum and anyone can post here. Yes, you do knock other schools and other coaches...seen it many times and don't see you showing a lot of respect for some of them as you claim.

You stepped over the line by insulting the Page Parents, not me. I have found them all to be very supportive of the team. Again, we are in stands every Friday night yelling for our boys.

Yes, I will complain about bad refs, call 'em like I see 'em. I haven't bashed the coaches and honestly haven't said one thing on here that I wouldn't tell them in person but don't believe in addressing coaches, not my place or any parents place. I don't always agree with them but I do respect them. I have never insulted the Page fans either, leave that up to you.

I don't brag on my kid, don't have to....he puts it out on the field every Friday night along with the rest of the Patriots. He makes mistakes just like everybody else...Oh, and his 2 penalties...only 2 he's ever had in his life and he got those defending his teammate.

Why would I "only care about stats" when my son has no intention of playing college ball? He will hopefully be a fireman this time next year....goes to show just how much you really know about us.

Oh, don't worry about us not being around in the future...we still have one more son that will hopefully play high school football in about 4 years...not sure where we'll be zoned but he may play at Page. And the parents that were hoping we'd go back to Indy, don't buy that either and don't care. We've enjoyed every minute of our sons last year of football after watching, coaching and supporting him for 12 years and not even you will take that pleasure away from us.

We play at home this weekend, why don't you come out and join us "Wacky" parents and cheer for the team instead of insulting us. My husband and I will be there, feel free to come introduce yourself.

the snoball say's, "snoball says, go get'em buldog69, glad to see you still got a belly full of fire and that you've found another bone to chew on!" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

and, lady, u need to lay off deion "PRIMETIME" sanders. he was a two(count'em 2, 1...2...) sport phenom!!!

and you need to respect that, you should also refer to him as "PRIMETIME" and always with caps on /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

and pacman jones is so 2007, it's adam jones now. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

primetime, adam jones, who cares....they were both cancer to their teams and especially my beloved Cowboys.

Another bulldog croney.

PRIMETIME, adam jones, who cares....they were both cancer to their teams and especially my beloved Cowboys.

Another bulldog croney.

you don't grasp the concept of sarcasm very well, do you? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> and speaking of your beloved cowboys... that "dynasty" died 10+ years ago, the day the nfl enforced a salary cap. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> plus the fact that jerry jones may be the biggest carcinogen(a substance known to cause or produce cancer) to the game of football ever! bill parcells was right to leave that sinking organization, just like PRIMETIME(all caps please) did. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

You see this is a forum for fans....."parents" usually spoil it talking about their superstar kid or some injustice done to them. Just like now when you call someone out and they respond, you go with this bully crap. On here, you earn respect....you got nothing! I get on people's nerves that is part of the Bulldog.....you haven't been on here long enough to respect how anything is done. You are still a one year wonder.

I noticed that after I listed a long line of Page fan functions that I have assisted in or helped organize that you have no comment. You are a one-year wonder. Standing in the stands and cheering on your child makes you a "parent"....there are many other things that go into being a fan. There have been times on here when I have been the only Page fan and I have stood my ground. I never used words like thug and ghetto...that shows your lack of respect for the board.

That is a laugher....snoball and I have been at odds for a long time. I "respect" his two cents worth.

You will find that being on here for several "YEARS" not "DAYS".....you can learn a lot from other folks. We have traded barbs and ideas and jokes for years. I AM NOT going anywhere. We have had rivalry in region formed years ago and current and we are about to change again.

This isn't the spin zone so don't lump yourself into the Page Parents category....you happen to be just "one" one of them. Did it ever occur to you that posting things on here is why "YOUR" son catches grief. As far as other parents...do you really think any of them are going to speak up to you about you running your mouth?. You make more noise than a speeding locomotive. You can be research all previous threads of Page football and all you can find is this one instance of you, pistedonpatriot, and mscoacht.....either all three of them are you or there are three different people who react the same way every time. I am for checking the old computer ISP to see if you are indeed all three.

The true fans get on here and discuss...sometimes heatedly....and you run just keep yakking about ...well who cares. Remember you can be a fan AND a parent.....it takes balance and PARTICIPATION.

hey mom. stop with the posts on our team. your son is embarased. thses guys on here are over the top. we want to win out and we love our coach, why do you put so much crap on here. makes us look like mommas boys

we just want to make the playoffs and plz stay off here for the teams sake. root for us at the games