• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles has Bo Wallace

Marshall has Jake Morris

Page has Blake Neel

Giles has Hunter Newton and prior to his injury Rico Brown

Marshall has Broderick Tears, David Tadajewski, & Kareem Peterson

Page has Cole Meenach & Brian Wisdom

I can't pick "1 QB & 3 of those WR" because all of them are very good HSF players.

I say "3" because everyone is going to take Zack Rogers from David Lipscomb as a WR.

Giles has Bo Wallace

Marshall has Jake Morris

Page has Blake Neel

Giles has Hunter Newton and prior to his injury Rico Brown

Marshall has Broderick Tears, David Tadajewski, & Kareem Peterson

Page has Cole Meenach & Brian Wisdom

I can't pick "1 QB & 3 of those WR" because all of them are very good HSF players.

I say "3" because everyone is going to take Zack Rogers from David Lipscomb as a WR.

bump

As far as QB it's a toss up between Wallace from Giles and Neel from Page.

Neel is a good qb and is very dangerous for sure. He has thrown for 550 yards and 5 tds with 4 picks. Wallace is going to be a very big d1 recruit for someone and rightfully so, he can spread the ball around and he can also keep you honest with his legs. Couldnt find his season stats so if you got them let us know how he s doin. Morris, however, seems to be going under the radar somehow. so far he's thrown for 1000 yards 10 tds and 4 picks according to the tennessean. Pretty impressive numbers for a high school qb through 6 games. i think i may have to go with morris with numbers like that and not to mention his football team is still undefeated.

As far as recievers go i would have to go with Zach Rogers, of course, along with a healthy Rico Brown, Broderick Tears and Kareem Peterson. Thats quite a tandom of recievers and a high school football coach's dream right there!