Cheatham County at Spring Hill

For the second year in a row the scenario is simple for Cheatham Co. Win & you can keep playing into November; Lose & the year is over once "Halloween" arrives.

I believe the guys played the best game of the year this past week against Marshall Co. The duo of Shawn Montgomery & Joe Rinehart at RB piled up big yardage against Marshall Co. On defense Justin Braden was limited to 48 yards on 14 carries for the Tigers. That was BY FAR his lowest output of the season.

Spring Hill is rebuilding but they have played a very tough schedule and still continue to play hard under their new staff. Alcoa & David Lipscomb + Columbia, Giles Co., & Lawrence Co. makes for a schedule I wouldn't wish on anyone.

If the Cubs are going to make a 7th straight postseason push then this has to be where is starts otherwise basketball season will begin earlier than what the folks in Ashland City have grown accustomed to experiencing.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams need to win this game really bad to have a shot at the playoffs.

This should be an interesting match up.

I think Cheatham might have a slight edge in this one, but SH has played a really tough schedule so far and this might pay dividends.

Should be a great game! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Can anyone from Spring Hill confirm my notes to be correct:

Top offensive weapons

Broc Loveless

Jamal Pride

Travis Carter

Xavier Lee

Kyle Flowers

Top defensive weapons

Alan Beasley

Thad Furtaw

Kicker

Tim Saye

Head Coach

Jason Scharsch (1st Year): previous head coach at Eagleville & also coached at Riverdale under Gary Rankin.

I WISH I HAD MORE BUT WITH THE NEW STAFF & SO MANY SECRETS WITHIN THE REGION I KNOW THAT THERE ARE GOING TO BE SOME THINGS I WILL NOT BE TOLD ABOUT. THAT'S COOL!!!

I'm going to have to disagree. SH will not win another game this year. Hopefully they will continue to get better. Cheatham by 21.

He has only posted that because he can't stand the fact that I said White House is overrated (which they are every year) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Spring Hill has the respect of Cheatham Co. and the Cubs are expecting a real battle in this one. BDP is only posting garbage that he knows nothing about.

I am waiting for Homer to get on this Cubs thread and say they won't score like he did this morning when talking about the Marshall Co. game. He must not have known that the Marshall Co.-Cheatham Co. game was played LAST WEEK!!!

Obviously reading is something else that would be "overrated" in the city of White House /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What in my prediction defamed cheatham co? I'm I not allowed an opinion.

Bring it on BDP because unlike you and your little girlfriends (dandy82, timbdp, whsports, LARRYBIRD, advocate23, etc.) we don't care what is said about Cubs Football.

I might call Jeff Porter this weekend and see if he'll play Cheatham Co. the next four years. I think it would be 4 fun weeks of entertainment on CoachT for sure /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Can anyone from Spring Hill confirm my notes to be correct:

Top offensive weapons

Broc Loveless

Jamal Pride

Travis Carter

Xavier Lee

Kyle Flowers

Top defensive weapons

Alan Beasley

Thad Furtaw

Kicker

Tim Saye

Head Coach

Jason Scharsch (1st Year): previous head coach at Eagleville & also coached at Riverdale under Gary Rankin.

I WISH I HAD MORE BUT WITH THE NEW STAFF & SO MANY SECRETS WITHIN THE REGION I KNOW THAT THERE ARE GOING TO BE SOME THINGS I WILL NOT BE TOLD ABOUT. THAT'S COOL!!!

I'm not sure they have any defensive weapons looking at the points/yardage they've given up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not sure I'd put Flowers down as an offensive weapon?

Loveless is a solid QB that understands football and the system Scharsch is putting in place. He is the leading rusher on the team and has passed/run for 11 TDs in the first 6 games.

Not sure all the others totally get the offense yet.

Carter and Pride are good running backs that have the ability to break the long one anytime. Lee is fast! and can really leap.

Saye is having a pretty good year kicking.

This should be a good game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />