Jeff Co VS Toppers

HULK123

Wow! Waco, your top ten lists are ridiculous enough and something most folks laugh off. But this latest campaign of yours to smear a football team of high school kids just because you're upset because a few of the players from your favorite team got hurt is over the line at the very least.

Football is a contact sport. Get over yourself. If a team were teaching it's kids to play dirty, the TSSAA would not tolerate it. There has been no such problem with them. There also have been no complaints til your players were hurt. Guess what, Jefferson County lost 3 very important players very early in the season as well. Did you see Jefferson County fans all over the boards complaining and whining? No.

They apparently have a lot more class than the D-B fans that continue to follow threads about another school, harrassing them all season long. Frankly, i'm surprised CoachT hasn't locked you out of threads yet given your blatant accusations week in and week out. Go get a job, do something positive in your life and quit trolling the boards. It only makes you and the rest of the folks that do it look bad. Nobody thinks it's cute or funny unless you're from D-B. Other schools aren't going to jump on the bandwagon. Nobody is lining up to pat you on the back, nor laugh at your futile attempts to defame a bunch of high school kids playing football.

Give it a rest. The only folks that the rest of the public see in a negative light are you folks that keep slinging baseless accusations against another school just because you're overly emotional about a few kids that got hurt in a contact sport.

To CoachT and it's admin staff....how about we start locking down waco and some of the others that keep trolling Jefferson County posts every week and filling them up with accusations and slander?

[/quote

Anybody that was at the game in question and is not a Jefferson Co. fan knows what i have been saying is all true. Several DB players have quotes on www. tricitiessports.com about the dirty play of the Jefferson County players. It is all true. No slander, No accusations. FACT!

As for my top 10 list, most posters agree with it. Go back and read the post.

Big deal about Jefferson County's state championship. Im pretty sure DB has alot more than one of those. And I believe we even beat you the year you won you lone championship. Thats 17 wins in a row! If I were you I wouldn't bring up the subject of football and DB in the same post.

Science Hill by 21 !

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody that was at the game in question and is not a Jefferson Co. fan knows what i have been saying is all true. Several DB players have quotes on www. tricitiessports.com about the dirty play of the Jefferson County players. It is all true. No slander, No accusations. FACT!

As for my top 10 list, most posters agree with it. Go back and read the post.

Big deal about Jefferson County's state championship. Im pretty sure DB has alot more than one of those. And I believe we even beat you the year you won you lone championship. Thats 17 wins in a row! If I were you I wouldn't bring up the subject of football and DB in the same post.

Science Hill by 21 !

You are flat out lying, several people who were at the game and are NOT Jeff County fans have come on here and have reputed what you lunatics from DB have been spewing for 3 weeks now.

For all of the Jeff Co people, you need to get behind Coach Anderson (GUT) he will take the Patriots back to the top if you will give him a chance, Noah didn't build the ARK over night leave him alone. He has a great mind on the offense and defense side of the ball he needs to guit beening loyal to his high school football coach because I know he does not what to make that decision but he has to, and take over the offense and run it the way that he knows how. He will get this team to were it used to be he livies Red, White, Blue. Coach anderson and I were travel roommates when we both played for Carson-Newam. Good luck

i agree that gut can get us back to the winning ways of the past. however, without going into the unnecessary specifics, he needs to mature a bit before that can happen.

go pats

For all of the Jeff Co people, you need to get behind Coach Anderson (GUT) he will take the Patriots back to the top if you will give him a chance, Noah didn't build the ARK over night leave him alone. He has a great mind on the offense and defense side of the ball he needs to guit beening loyal to his high school football coach because I know he does not what to make that decision but he has to, and take over the offense and run it the way that he knows how. He will get this team to were it used to be he livies Red, White, Blue. Coach anderson and I were travel roommates when we both played for Carson-Newam. Good luck

Where have you gotten the idea that Coach Anderson does not have the support of Patriot fans?