Huntingdon at Stewart Co

rednecktiger

great job. that is the truth. People think it should be an embarrasment to lose to the rebs. And then they make excuses. But everyone needs to realize that rebels are a good football team. This weeks game will be tough even though huntingdon isn't what it used to be. But i think the rebels prove theirself and win in a close, hard hittin, and tough football game. Good luck to both teams.

I am picking Huntingdon, but I truly do hope SC wins. I would love for them to end up in Milan's quadriant. So, I will be pulling for you guys.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am picking Huntingdon, but I truly do hope SC wins. I would love for them to end up in Milan's quadriant. So, I will be pulling for you guys.

The only time Milan would see SC would be in the Semi's and I guarantee they won't get that far. SC (if they make the playoffs) would have to get through Lewis co, Hickman co, Goodpasture CPA and Camden (or something like that) first before they could see Milan. You guys don't actually expect to have that easy of a cake-walk to Murfreesboro do you? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Well it ain't gonna happen this year.

Look, call me a SC hater if you want. I don't really care, but the fact is that Stewart County has beaten NOBODY!!!! They lost to Waverly....Waverly!!! I'm sorry papatiger and all you other Waverly fans, but the Tigers aren't a very strong team this year - and they beat Stewart County. I have seen both Stewart County and Huntingdon play this year and I don't even think it will be close tomorrow night. Granted, Huntingdon has lost several games and are not near as good as they have been in the past - but I still think they are head and shoulders above Stewart County. I promise you this, if I am wrong, and SC wins, then I will gladly come on this post Saturday and eat my crow. But I SERIOUSLY doubt this game will be in question in the fourth quarter and the Stangs will win it.

I am not a SC hater, I'm really indifferent to them. I am also definately not a Huntingdon fan, I am just using past examples, strength of schedule, and common sense to come to my conclusion. Huntingdon will win and win handily

Stangs - 35

Rebels - 14

Look, call me a SC hater if you want. I don't really care, but the fact is that Stewart County has beaten NOBODY!!!! They lost to Waverly....Waverly!!! I'm sorry papatiger and all you other Waverly fans, but the Tigers aren't a very strong team this year - and they beat Stewart County. I have seen both Stewart County and Huntingdon play this year and I don't even think it will be close tomorrow night. Granted, Huntingdon has lost several games and are not near as good as they have been in the past - but I still think they are head and shoulders above Stewart County. I promise you this, if I am wrong, and SC wins, then I will gladly come on this post Saturday and eat my crow. But I SERIOUSLY doubt this game will be in question in the fourth quarter and the Stangs will win it.

I am not a SC hater, I'm really indifferent to them. I am also definately not a Huntingdon fan, I am just using past examples, strength of schedule, and common sense to come to my conclusion. Huntingdon will win and win handily

Stangs - 35

Rebels - 14

The teams that we have played that are decent have beat us...The teams that H'Town has played that are decent or good have beat them...H'Town has beat Bruceton(1A) and Houston Co which might as well be 1A...Should be a good game..

SC 21

H'Town 14

Stangs - 35

Rebels - 14

WEll I haven't seen Huntingdon play. One would think that Huntingdon which is steep in tradition would cake walk in this one. But, other than the loss to Waverly, SC has proved it could play some football. And contrary to what you say, Waverly is a good team and they are proving it. Yes, they have had some setbacks this year, but it's not how you start, it's how you finish. Have you seen Waverly play?

Now back to this game, I look for a close game and I'm not sure who will win. Good luck to both teams.

WEll I haven't seen Huntingdon play. One would think that Huntingdon which is steep in tradition would cake walk in this one. But, other than the loss to Waverly, SC has proved it could play some football. And contrary to what you say, Waverly is a good team and they are proving it. Yes, they have had some setbacks this year, but it's not how you start, it's how you finish. Have you seen Waverly play?

Now back to this game, I look for a close game and I'm not sure who will win. Good luck to both teams.

Papa, I have a friend who was at the Lewis Co. game, and I know it may be he said she said stuff, but from what he told me, Lewis dominated from the start and Waverly couldn't do much on offense. Thats kind of what I'm going by plus just looking at yall's schedule. Didn't mean to offend. Its just my opinion that Huntingdon has played a MUCH tougher schedule than SC and their losses could be expected or at least not totally surprising. I'm not trying to downplay Waverly's win over SC at all, I'm just simply stating my opinion. I have a feeling this time tommorrow night my prediction of a big Huntingdon win will be true. Good luck to both teams and to Waverly the rest of the way.

I Think The Tradition Crap Is On Vacation. Ever Since Mansfield Left It's Been Like A Sinking Ship Of Rats.

Kick Em While They're Down Rebels.

Butchie, being from West Tennessee and having seen several Huntingdon and Mckenzie games I must say your post doesn't surprise me. It sounds like a typical Mckenzie fan's attitude. Thats what makes yall's and Huntingdon's rivalry so good, the pure hatred. I would just ask you to remember when you didn't beat the Stangs in what seemed like 20 years and think about that before you do too much "kicking." That "tradition crap" you speak of could be one of the main reasons why you only won like 5 or 6 games (not positive on my numbers) in like 40 years or whatever it was. Yes, your team has been dominant in the past few years, and they should be commended for that, but maybe you should do it for a little longer and get you some "tradition crap" and maybe just maybe, some class will accidentally come along with it.

Waverly is an average team, just like Stewart County....They still have no chance of staying within 10 of any of the good teams, beat any the above average teamsm and never make it out of the 1st round of the playoffs, if they make it....Waverly ask Lewis county if you are a good team? Or anyone at that game...and Yes I was there...not close, regardless of how u say the cheerleaders spiked the gatorade Papa..