Huntingdon at Stewart Co

rednecktiger

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Papa, I have a friend who was at the Lewis Co. game, and I know it may be he said she said stuff, but from what he told me, Lewis dominated from the start and Waverly couldn't do much on offense. Thats kind of what I'm going by plus just looking at yall's schedule. Didn't mean to offend. Its just my opinion that Huntingdon has played a MUCH tougher schedule than SC and their losses could be expected or at least not totally surprising. I'm not trying to downplay Waverly's win over SC at all, I'm just simply stating my opinion. I have a feeling this time tommorrow night my prediction of a big Huntingdon win will be true. Good luck to both teams and to Waverly the rest of the way.

NO problem. Lewis did dominate because they had the better team. They are as good as I've seen this year. Now having said that, we played with back up qb that night and we snapped the ball over the punters head and qb's head 3 times. Coach Graves lit into the team at the half from what I was told for playing so bad. Now if we had of played good that night, could we have beaten LC, I doubt it, but they were not 37 points better. Perhaps 14-17. Lewis County has a real chance to make some waves in the playoffs.

Waverly is an average team, just like Stewart County....They still have no chance of staying within 10 of any of the good teams, beat any the above average teamsm and never make it out of the 1st round of the playoffs, if they make it....Waverly ask Lewis county if you are a good team? Or anyone at that game...and Yes I was there...not close, regardless of how u say the cheerleaders spiked the gatorade Papa..

I'm sorry, I forgot to ask you!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> According to Coach Graves, myself and others who have seen Waverly play every game this year. That was the worst performance of the year for the Tigers. Now could they have beaten LC. Check my post above. Have a great day. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Huntingdon is one game off the pace from last year on a team that lost a ton of seniors. We have 8 or 9 seniors now. I counted on the field against camden that at times we were playing as many as 4 freshman. Better get a piece of us while you can.

haha, is that it??? 4 freshmen starters, and 9 seniors? Sounds like you are lowering the expectations for Huntingdon just in case SC pulls off the upset. We are talking about Stewart County here. YOU, are complaining about not having enough experience or seniors, GEUSS WHAT, Stewart County has been in that same boat for years. So don't be posting a fallback excuse because your confidence with the Stangs are on edge. Experience or not, Huntingdon and Stewart County are clean hard hitting teams, and i respect them.

anyway...who are the impact players for SC and the Mustangs?

My prediction, high scoring game(SC defence looks weak this year same with Mustangs) Dumb as it may seem, i am pulling for the Rebels. Good luck to both teams.

SC--38

H----35

haha, is that it??? 4 freshmen starters, and 9 seniors? Sounds like you are lowering the expectations for Huntingdon just in case SC pulls off the upset. We are talking about Stewart County here. YOU, are complaining about not having enough experience or seniors, GEUSS WHAT, Stewart County has been in that same boat for years. So don't be posting a fallback excuse because your confidence with the Stangs are on edge. Experience or not, Huntingdon and Stewart County are clean hard hitting teams, and i respect them.

anyway...who are the impact players for SC and the Mustangs?

My prediction, high scoring game(SC defence looks weak this year same with Mustangs) Dumb as it may seem, i am pulling for the Rebels. Good luck to both teams.

SC--38

H----35

i think you have it backwards...SC's defense is theyr main point...theyr offense didnt seem to hold composure when they started getting beat by waverly but their defense didnt let the score get way out of hand...look for a low scoring game...if someone is able to get into the 20's they should be the winning team

i think you have it backwards...SC's defense is theyr main point...theyr offense didnt seem to hold composure when they started getting beat by waverly but their defense didnt let the score get way out of hand...look for a low scoring game...if someone is able to get into the 20's they should be the winning team

Against waverly i agree that the defense performed better, but they struggle when they are up against a power running offense. Last year the Huntingdon offense was able to put up 41 points. The defense was not completly ineffective, because they did hold the Stangs to a lot of 3rd and 3 and 4th and 1, but the Stangs were able to convert them into first downs. SC's offense on the other hand was able to put up 21 on the board with only 2 seniors. I still say high scoring

SC-31

H'Town-28

Well I have read alot on Coacht this year but have not posted much. I am from SC and yes I do think SC has a very good chance of winning this game. Huntingdon is very down and SC has one of their best teams they have had in quite some time. For SC if they can stop the run and not turn the ball over they will have a very good chance of winning this game.

SC 24

Huntingdon 21

OT

SC stops Huntingdon on 4 and 1 and SC kicks a FG to win.

The only time Milan would see SC would be in the Semi's and I guarantee they won't get that far. SC (if they make the playoffs) would have to get through Lewis co, Hickman co, Goodpasture CPA and Camden (or something like that) first before they could see Milan. You guys don't actually expect to have that easy of a cake-walk to Murfreesboro do you? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Well it ain't gonna happen this year.

Not true anymore. Don't forget, there are 9 regions in 2A now. THe playoffs are done differently. Last year Huntingdon ended up in our quadrant. They are in your region just like SC. We played Huntingdon in the second round. It is a possibility. However, I agree that it is not likely.

Huntingdon wins big, forget the past, its friday and the stangs are pumped and ready to jak some jaws

Huntingdon - 40`s

SC - 0

I think stewart co. is seeing there season through rose colored glasses. they haven't played the competition the stangs have played!!! the STANGS are due a turnaround. H-31 SC-28