10AAA

Eaglepride00

I don't know how many "a lot" is, but Northwest has been playing well and is much more competitive than they have been in the last couple of years. Rossview should win, but this should be within ten.

abe I think I tend to agree with you on this game. Rossview won the first game at their place, but it was only a 10 point game. And since then Northwest has played everyone else tough, with the exception of Henry County (which was a baffling game in retrospect). If Rudolph can get going, and with Rossview coming off of an emotional loss Friday night, I wouldn't be surprised to see Northwest win this one.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

abe I think I tend to agree with you on this game. Rossview won the first game at their place, but it was only a 10 point game. And since then Northwest has played everyone else tough, with the exception of Henry County (which was a baffling game in retrospect). If Rudolph can get going, and with Rossview coming off of an emotional loss Friday night, I wouldn't be surprised to see Northwest win this one.

Yall might be right but the only other game I knew about northwest was them beatin northeast. But the way they looked against HC I just don't know if they can handle rossview. But rossview is comin off an emotional game. We will know a lot about rossview after this game. See if they can rebound after a game like that. Same for HC. Even tho we won it was a physical and emotional game. Hard to bounce back from. But wilkins and mac will have them ready.

Quick question for the HC ppl. Would you cancell the lexington game. It don't mean anything. And it will be 3 games in 3 nights. 2 road games in 2 nights. And you know the northeast game will be physical especially we could be playin for 1st place. I was talkin with one of the players (a starter but will not mention his name) and why not play the starters in the 1st quarter maybe a lil in the 2nd and put the subs in for the rest of the games. Let the seniors play that don't play much and the younger kids and let them get some playin time. We always beat them bad but even if we lose its not gonna hurt us. I would rather lose a game that don't mean anything then get somebody hurt that could cost your team in the post season.

Patriot04

your picks are so bias. Yall did handle northwest but their coach took out all the starters after the 1st quarter so yall 50 point win wasnt on the starters.

Well it must have been all the starters except for the rudolph kid cuz he was in til the 4th. They were takin out cuz they weren't producin but they got put right back in.

Patriot04

your picks are so bias. Yall did handle northwest but their coach took out all the starters after the 1st quarter so yall 50 point win wasnt on the starters.

Say what? Midway through the first quarter the game was tied. Rudolph then picked up a foul and tech on the same play and Henry County went on a run. The game was definitely not over at the end of the first quarter, and Northwest's coach most definitely did not take the starters out for the rest of the game. Rudolph most definitely played, he just didn't play well after the tech. The Vikings starting center (the white kid) later picked up a tech in the 3rd (I believe), and #35 led the team in scoring that game.

Quick question for the HC ppl. Would you cancell the lexington game. It don't mean anything. And it will be 3 games in 3 nights. 2 road games in 2 nights. And you know the northeast game will be physical especially we could be playin for 1st place. I was talkin with one of the players (a starter but will not mention his name) and why not play the starters in the 1st quarter maybe a lil in the 2nd and put the subs in for the rest of the games. Let the seniors play that don't play much and the younger kids and let them get some playin time. We always beat them bad but even if we lose its not gonna hurt us. I would rather lose a game that don't mean anything then get somebody hurt that could cost your team in the post season.

Two reasons you probably play the game. First, the girls team most definitely needs a win. Second, Henry County has played them home and home the past few years. You'd hate to turn your back on an opponent and have them lose a gate, especially when they're down. But yeah, I wouldn't expect to see the starters for long, if at all. Personally, I'd love for James Taylor to go for 20, the kid deserves it.

Say what? Midway through the first quarter the game was tied. Rudolph then picked up a foul and tech on the same play and Henry County went on a run. The game was definitely not over at the end of the first quarter, and Northwest's coach most definitely did not take the starters out for the rest of the game. Rudolph most definitely played, he just didn't play well after the tech. The Vikings starting center (the white kid) later picked up a tech in the 3rd (I believe), and #35 led the team in scoring that game.

Thank you. Rudolph only finished with 8. And the reason the score was so lopsided is cuz HC played about as well as any team can play. No matter who it was shootin the ball went in. The subs even scored a lot. We had 3 players with almost 20 points at halftime. I just wish we could play that way the rest of the season.

Two reasons you probably play the game. First, the girls team most definitely needs a win. Second, Henry County has played them home and home the past few years. You'd hate to turn your back on an opponent and have them lose a gate, especially when they're down. But yeah, I wouldn't expect to see the starters for long, if at all. Personally, I'd love for James Taylor to go for 20, the kid deserves it.

I would like to see him get some points. Chris teague score some. I would like to see quan (the freshman) get a lot of playin time. He is gonna be real good. And get wayne in there to get him some more expirience.

Our AD didnt pin anyone on the ground. Are you sure you attended this game or are you some 15 year old spreading rumors? If HC people decide to shut our mouths it certainly wont be because YOU told us to. Exactly how did our coaches act like babies? I didnt see that but if they did I want to know how they did. How are we a joke in the district? What makes us a joke? Does the entire district think that? Do you speak for anyone besides yourself? The person who got arrested should havwe been arrested. We agree on that one.

Yes I did attend the game and no i'm not some 15 year old. I am affiliated w/Rossview and I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEN. And has to what make HC a joke is b/c it's been the same thing for the last 14 years. You people are always wanting to start a fight w/clarksville schools, PERIOD! And yes one of our players did push and HC players BECAUSE the HC player RAN HIS MOUTH, when it should have been kept SHUT! Are you going to babysit these players the rest of their lives...you can't hold their hands forever.

Yes I did attend the game and no i'm not some 15 year old. I am affiliated w/Rossview and I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEN. And has to what make HC a joke is b/c it's been the same thing for the last 14 years. You people are always wanting to start a fight w/clarksville schools, PERIOD! And yes one of our players did push and HC players BECAUSE the HC player RAN HIS MOUTH, when it should have been kept SHUT! Are you going to babysit these players the rest of their lives...you can't hold their hands forever.

Dude, move past it, it's over with

Well if that's the case it's b/c they play dirty. You can't play that way without some sort of retaliation. And again as i've said before if you can take it don't dish it out. And it was about someone losing to them, it's b/c of how they act.

Sir you are just another typical piece of rossview trash. Fortunately Rossview gets to get it's head beat in at all sports now. So be ready in the districts, if we play you again, be ready on the diamond, and get ready when we invade your house this fall on the gridiron. you people are the scum of the district with the way you behave. And by the way, this joke of a team just so happens to be in 1st in the district. how you like them apples?