Dickson-northeast

Springfield-kenwood

Henry county-rossview

My picks

Clarksville by 8

Northeast by a lot

Springfield by 12

Henry county by 3

If you wanna see a game I would come to the HC-rossview game. Its at rossview. It could determine who gets first. Last time rossview won by 4 (I think) and williams had a huge game. But our leadin scorer was limited with a hamstring injury. I hope the layoff don't hurt us. Are all the games still on tonight.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it is getting closer to February and these district games are getting down to the nitty gritty. Games tonight:

HC at Rossview

NE at Dickson

Clarksville at NW

Springfield at Kenwood.

I got...

NE stomping Dickson --> NE by 30 +

Clarksville falling to NW --> NW by 5

Springfield winning barely --> Springfield by 3

And for the game of the night:

HC falling to Rossview by 15+

The tiny Patriots are no match for Rossview's size and athleticism. This could get ugly because HC tends to lay down when times get tough. Go ahead and fade away to nothing HC just like you always do.

Well it is getting closer to February and these district games are getting down to the nitty gritty. Games tonight:

HC at Rossview

NE at Dickson

Clarksville at NW

Springfield at Kenwood.

I got...

NE stomping Dickson --> NE by 30 +

Clarksville falling to NW --> NW by 5

Springfield winning barely --> Springfield by 3

The tiny Patriots are no match for Rossview's size and athleticism. This could get ugly because HC tends to lay down when times get tough. Go ahead and fade away to nothing HC just like you always do.

Henry county aint so small anymore. And our 6'1 post player scored 29 on rossview bigs last time. And everybody has doubted us all year. Rossview wouldn't have won last time if shonte would have been 100%. I think it will be a good game hopefully with HC on top.

Henry county aint so small anymore. And our 6'1 post player scored 29 on rossview bigs last time. And everybody has doubted us all year. Rossview wouldn't have won last time if shonte would have been 100%. I think it will be a good game hopefully with HC on top.

Keep hating primetime, I love it. Seems like we only hear from you and people like fastcat whenever things aren't going well. But my friend, right now things are going pretty good in Henry County and if they keep going they are going to be a very scary team down the stretch. I don't agree with your assessment, but we'll let it be played out on the hardwood tonight. Don't underestimate the mighty patriots!

I love how you say 6' 1'' post player like that is something special. Rossview starts 6'6'' 6'5'' and Williams proved how small and weak the patriots were last time by pulling down 37 points. Here is a stat for you: Rossview had 17 offensive rebounds! They out rebounded the tiny patriots by nearly 20 boards, so don't give me this about HC not being small.

HC 6'10" is a year away from being playable and the white boys (Sparks and Hooper) are WAY too weak minded to muscle up with Williams. Good luck patriots, you will need it.

What was the state of mind when Rossview lost by 54 to Ensworth and could only score 33 on Beech? And while I'm at it, when has Rossview won anything? I wouldn't start gloating until you've actually accomplished something.

I love how you say 6' 1'' post player like that is something special. Rossview starts 6'6'' 6'5'' and Williams proved how small and weak the patriots were last time by pulling down 37 points. Here is a stat for you: Rossview had 17 offensive rebounds! They out rebounded the tiny patriots by nearly 20 boards, so don't give me this about HC not being small.

HC 6'10" is a year away from being playable and the white boys (Sparks and Hooper) are WAY too weak minded to muscle up with Williams. Good luck patriots, you will need it.

Well our 6'1 post player plays wing when we play bigger teams. And your talk about williams, a lot of his points were on bank 3s not inside. And the childs kid didn't have much either. I'm not gonna say anything about the reboundin cuz we have probably been outrebounded most games this year. But our guard that was hurt is one of our best rebounders too cuz of his jumpin ability.

What was the state of mind when Rossview lost by 54 to Ensworth and could only score 33 on Beech? And while I'm at it, when has Rossview won anything? I wouldn't start gloating until you've actually accomplished something.

Ok I usually don't get on here to argue, just to support the district. However, if my calculations are correct, Rossview beat Henry County earlier in the season. Who cares what they did against Ensworth and Beech. That is irrelevant at this point. By your definition, Rossview beating Henry County wouldn't classify itself as accomplishing something? To me, that's a huge win for Rossview, especially in Paris. I expect it to be another good game tonight that could go either way. We will see. Again, I'm not here to bash Henry County, but please don't talk smack about a team until you've actually beaten them. So if you win tonight, then you can say whatever you want. I have no problem with that.

Well our 6'1 post player plays wing when we play bigger teams. And your talk about williams, a lot of his points were on bank 3s not inside. And the childs kid didn't have much either. I'm not gonna say anything about the reboundin cuz we have probably been outrebounded most games this year. But our guard that was hurt is one of our best rebounders too cuz of his jumpin ability.

From what I recall, Williams' first shot was a bank three. The rest of his points came inside where he dominated the boards. Get the facts straight. And stop making excuses that your best guard was hurt. Injuries happen, and he still played. You don't think there are kids out there playing with injuries every night? Rossview was the better team that night. Who will be the better team tonight? That remains to be seen. Both of these teams are really good and it should be an exciting game.

Ok I usually don't get on here to argue, just to support the district. However, if my calculations are correct, Rossview beat Henry County earlier in the season. Who cares what they did against Ensworth and Beech. That is irrelevant at this point. By your definition, Rossview beating Henry County wouldn't classify itself as accomplishing something? To me, that's a huge win for Rossview, especially in Paris. I expect it to be another good game tonight that could go either way. We will see. Again, I'm not here to bash Henry County, but please don't talk smack about a team until you've actually beaten them. So if you win tonight, then you can say whatever you want. I have no problem with that.

From what I recall, Williams' first shot was a bank three. The rest of his points came inside where he dominated the boards. Get the facts straight. And stop making excuses that your best guard was hurt. Injuries happen, and he still played. You don't think there are kids out there playing with injuries every night? Rossview was the better team that night. Who will be the better team tonight? That remains to be seen. Both of these teams are really good and it should be an exciting game.

Williams hit 4 or 5 threes that night. And I think 3 of them were banked in. I remember him lookin at the coach with a big smile on his face like tonight is my night. And I'm not makin any excuses. I gave rossview there credit and williams especially. He had one heck of a game. And now I'm excited about tonight. Should be a very good game.

Where do you see bashing? I'm stating facts. Fact #1 Rossview beat Henry County and Williams had the game of his life. Fact #2, Ensworth beat them by 54. Where was Williams, Childs, etc... in that game? What happened there? And then they only score in the low 30's against Beech? This is a good team, but let's not act like they're unbeatable. Williams' history has shown that if you punch him in the face early he is not the same player. However, if he gets on a roll, and you can always tell when he does because he'll talk to everyone in the gym, he's going to be a lot to handle. And no, winning a game in the regular season doesn't really count as much of an accomplishment. Win district, then we'll talk.

Same with Henry County. They're good, but they are clearly beatable. But I'm not acting like Rossview is the best team in the state right now, because they aren't. Never said they were unbeatable, just said that they were the better team in the earlier season matchup. That may change tonight, and if it does, then we'll go from there. And I'm not here to put down Henry County as I said before. They are a really good team, and they have a chance to make it far in the district/region, as does Rossview. Should be an interesting rest of the year.