10AAA

Eaglepride00

He has the best midrange game I've seen in a while and he is very long so its hard to block his shot. But henry county played a very good all around game. Everybody that played contributed to the win. I think all the refs need to go to a class to determine a charge from a flop. I've seen players headed to the floor before the offensive player even touch them and its a charge. And I've seen players up under the rim get charge calls. It makes basketball not fun to watch or play. But anyways what's the district standings and who does everybody have next.

Northeast 4-1 (Lost to Henry County)

Clarksville High 4-1 (Loss to Northeast)

Rossview 4-1 (Loss to Northeast)

Henry County 3-2 (Losses to Clarksville by 1 and Rossview by 4)

Springfield 3-2 (losses to Henry County by 3 and Rossview by 4)

Northwest 2-3 (Losses to Springfield by 14, Clarksville by 16, and Rossview by 10)

Dickson 0-5

Kenwood 0-5

Friday nights action....

Northeast @ Northwest

Henry County @ Dickson

Rossview @ Kenwood

Springfield @ Clarksville High

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't hardly get over last night. What a big win for hc. Was that just a fluke or do they have a chance to really make a legitimate run? I'd like to think so, what do you think? Northeast is the real deal I think. They have played well against everyone in the district and beat beech pretty handily who seems to be a frontrunner on the other side. I think it would be great if the top 2 or 3 from this side could beat out the other side of the region this year and make some noise. I have actually expected it the last 4 or 5 years, but it seems in the past clarksville has had the only success in that regard. Could that change this year? Share some thoughts please, as I have not yet seen anyone on that side play this season...

It is my understanding that the other side of the region is still up for grabs. (Much like the district 10 side)

Beech, MJ, and Gallatin are very close...with Beech having a little more experience on their side.

MJ probably has the best player in the region with the Clemmons kid (transfered from Wilson Central).

Gallatin is solid but not scary yet, despite decent guard play.

The same could be said for Lavergne who Beech handled pretty easily on Tuesday.

Wilson Central is starting to play better, but definitely miss Clemmons.

It's hard to say just how this side will play out this year...

I would venture to say that NE is the most talented team in the region this year. They have all the pieces of a good high school bball team.

I can't hardly get over last night. What a big win for hc. Was that just a fluke or do they have a chance to really make a legitimate run? I'd like to think so, what do you think? Northeast is the real deal I think. They have played well against everyone in the district and beat beech pretty handily who seems to be a frontrunner on the other side. I think it would be great if the top 2 or 3 from this side could beat out the other side of the region this year and make some noise. I have actually expected it the last 4 or 5 years, but it seems in the past clarksville has had the only success in that regard. Could that change this year? Share some thoughts please, as I have not yet seen anyone on that side play this season...

Northeast is real good but you just have to know how to play them. Don't worry too much about there big guys. They are big but not very athletic. Let there point do all the dribbling he wants. If he aint goin anywhere but back and forth with a lot of moves. If he would drive more instead of tryin to embarrass somebody he would be the real deal. And number 10 you just have to do whatever you can against him. He is gonna get his. I just hope this is a turn around point for us. We have all the pieces in there place we just have to keep playin team ball and playin with heart. Dickson if your guards aren't ready to play then watch out.

Rossview, Northeast, and Clarksville all sit at 4-1 in the district now. Henry County and Springfield are 3-2. Northwest is 2-3, with Kenwood and Dickson at 0-5.

Friday:

Rossview at Kenwood

Northeast at Northwest

Springfield at Clarksville

Henry Co. at Dickson Co.

I'm thinking Northeast wears out Northwest, Henry over Dickson, Rossview over Kenwood, and the game I really have my eye on is Springfield at Clarksville. Really not sure who I have in this one.....

I'm thinking Northeast wears out Northwest, Henry over Dickson, Rossview over Kenwood, and the game I really have my eye on is Springfield at Clarksville. Really not sure who I have in this one.....

NORTHWEST knocks off NE in OT. The Vikings played with great heart and guts tonight. Scott Phillips was a beast in the paint and the Rudolph kid was spectacular as usual. Coach Malone is doing a great job turning that program around. Things are looking up for NW.