10AAA

Eaglepride00

Tuesday January 27th...

Springfield @ Henry County

Rossview @ Northeast

Kenwood @ Northwest

Dickson @ Clarksville

Ill take Henry County, Northeast, Northwest, and Clarksville

Northeast has been pretty solid at home this year and having won on Rossview's home floor will give NE a big boost of confidence. But if Jamarious Alderson doesn't have a great night and NE doesn't limit the unforced turnovers by negligent ball handling from the point, the Eagles will have trouble. I do think the winner of this game will decide the 10AAA district winner.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuesday January 27th...

Springfield @ Henry County

Rossview @ Northeast

Kenwood @ Northwest

Dickson @ Clarksville

Ill take Henry County, Northeast, Northwest, and Clarksville

I see Springfield pulling off the late season upset because it's the time of the year in which anything goes and they play rough basketball. Henry County better bring the "A" game and play hard to get the win! NW and Clarksville both get close wins at home.

I thought Rossview would have been more competitive at Beech last night. Rossview Scored 2 points in the 1st and 3rd quarters respectively. They seemed a bit lethargic and shell shocked in playing a top ranked team like Beech. And it doesn't get any better for them having to come to the Eagles nest on Tuesday and a big test on Friday with HC. Should be a great week for 10AAA in which I do believe the successful foe will ultimately claim the District Champ title!

I thought Rossview would have been more competitive at Beech last night. Rossview Scored 2 points in the 1st and 3rd quarters respectively. They seemed a bit lethargic and shell shocked in playing a top ranked team like Beech. And it doesn't get any better for them having to come to the Eagles nest on Tuesday and a big test on Friday with HC. Should be a great week for 10AAA in which I do believe the successful foe will ultimately claim the District Champ title!

I would imagine the lack of quality guard play had a huge impact on Rossview at Beech last night. Is Freddie Jefferson still with the team? I haven't seen his name in the last three box scores on the Tennessean's website.

Rossview has the bigs to play with anyone in the region, but without a quality point guard I can't see them making much noise outside of 10AAA.

Sounds like guard Shonte Sims is really starting to play ball. I'm told he had 28 against Kenwood friday and had 27 against the team from Missouri at home Saturday. I think that's a name that people in WEst TN are going to be hearing a lot of the rest of this year and next! Also, congratulations to Marcus Etheridge, that's a great accomplishment, we're all proud of you! Keep working, and lets make some noise this year!

Sounds like guard Shonte Sims is really starting to play ball. I'm told he had 28 against Kenwood friday and had 27 against the team from Missouri at home Saturday. I think that's a name that people in WEst TN are going to be hearing a lot of the rest of this year and next! Also, congratulations to Marcus Etheridge, that's a great accomplishment, we're all proud of you! Keep working, and lets make some noise this year!

Shonte is a straight up baller! The crazy thing is he's even better at football. Bama, UT , & Clemson are already all over him for football. Some mid-major b-ball programs probably won't be far behind!

Shonte is a straight up baller! The crazy thing is he's even better at football. Bama, UT , & Clemson are already all over him for football. Some mid-major b-ball programs probably won't be far behind!

I have to agree with you that it won't be long till he'll be hearing from them. If his names not out there yet, surely it's on its way. He is very impressive for me to watch, he just does so many of the little things that really impress me. Beyond scoring points, he plays so hard...takes charges, rebounds the fire out of the ball, and really has great court vision. He sure is fun to watch!!