10AAA

Eaglepride00

Final:

Henry Co. 52

Springfield 49

According to the Leaf Chronicle, Clarksville beat Dickson County 46-43 last night. Baggett had 24 for Clarksville while Rial had 18 for Dickson, both leading scorers for their respective team by a substantial margin. Dickson now has 2 close losses to begin district play, while Clarksville gets their first district win. No information on Northeast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Rossview comes to Henry County tomorrow night. The Patriots had a wonderful holiday winning the tournament in Kentucky and losing only one game in Martin to a powerful Dyer County Choctaw team in an absolute shoot out!!

Who are the other games in the District tomorrow night and who wins them??

Last year there was a ton of postin on the 10AAA thread. Does nobody care this year. The past 2 years everybody knew who the top teams were gonna be. This year they don't. So it should be more exciting. It should be a good night of ball playin. I'm ready to see what HC does with rossview size. If the boys come out and play like there capable it could be a big margin. But the williams kid is really good. And I think wayne is eligible now so we might get to see him tonight. Not sure how much playin time he will get since we are a run and gun style team.

Henry county-rossview

HC by about 10. If rossview can't get the ball up the court it could be a long night for them.

Northeast-dickson county

Northeast by 15 or more. I've heard a lot about northeast but dickson likes to slow the game down and limit possesions so it might not be a big blow out.

Northwest-clarksville

Don't know much about either team yet but I'm gonna say clarksville. They have experience.

Kenwood-springfield

Springfield by a lot. Stanton is too good and his teammates are gettin better.

Henry county-rossview

HC by about 10. If rossview can't get the ball up the court it could be a long night for them.

Northeast-dickson county

Northeast by 15 or more. I've heard a lot about northeast but dickson likes to slow the game down and limit possesions so it might not be a big blow out.

Northwest-clarksville

Don't know much about either team yet but I'm gonna say clarksville. They have experience.

Kenwood-springfield

Springfield by a lot. Stanton is too good and his teammates are gettin better.

Hey , I was just wondering if the big center is classified as a junior or senior or what is he? Is his name Wayne Talley? ty