10AAA

Eaglepride00

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way too early to know much from scores coming in as teams aren't even all together yet, and have had very little practice time...I think this league will be just like it was last year...everyone beating everyone...I think you could lose up to 4 times in the league and still win the thing.

Here are my predictions for records in the league this year...as you can see, everyone is beating up on everyone!

1.2.3. Springfield, Rossview, Northeast (a three-way tie for first haha at 10-4)

4. Henry Co (9-5)

5. Clarksville (7-7)

6. Kenwood (6-8)

7. Dickson (3-11)

8. Northwest (1-13)

I don't think that's necessarily a bad prediction, although I don't see Springfield finishing first. No question, Stanton can lead them to wins given the amount of talent that he has, but teams will simply focus on shutting him down. If and when teams decide to completely go after him, can the other guys step up? That remains to be seen.

Well last year everyone knew that Stanton was the man and couldnt really stop him...what would really change that this yr, plus there is another cory kid, cory king maybe his name, he is a lil height i believe. Also Springfield has some athletes who can play ball enough to get Springfield by this yr. Look for a lil quick sophomore, who can hit a 3, Springfield has decent team and unless they get big headed, I expect Springfield to contend for the district title and Stanton to contend for district mvp, GO YELLOW JACKETS

i will admit first off i am a rossview fan. i saw them play montgomery central last night. they won 61-29, but could have been alot worse. there center went down with a sprained ankle in the first 10 seconds. they missed ALOT of shots they shouldn't have. as far as the team goes, they are fast, physical, and big. they have a pretty amazing starting point guard in jefferson, and the other four starters were 6'3 or bigger. they can easily go ten deep. i haven't seen northeast play yet, but i hear they are good. i believe northeast and rossview will be 1 and 2. coach jackson has done a good job at rossview the last two years.

Henry county beat jackson southside tonight 57-56. They were losin by 10 at first but HC grinded it out. Marcus was a beast scorin 31 and had double digit rebounds. We still only went 2 deep on the bench. That will change when football players get back. But not too soon hopefully.

I wouldn't rely on those football players.....word is only 2 are actually going to play basketball.

Henry county beat lexington last night by 40. Lexington had more size but just couldn't keep up with the pressure. Martin westview is comin to town next tuesday. They are supposed to be good.

On another note if you haven't seen henry county football come out to hillsboro friday night. It will be a very good game for the right to play in the championship.

Henry county played westview tonight. It was the first game for our football players. At times we looked real good. We was up 20 at one point in the second quarter on an undefeated westview team but ended up winnin by 9. When our football players get in basketball shape watch out. We went 11 deep tonight and we will have the 6'10" guy in january. Dependin on how much we improve and if we can continue to play with the intensity that we did tonight we might make a lil noise this year. Jcm is next and then on to district play.

Henry county played westview tonight. It was the first game for our football players. At times we looked real good. We was up 20 at one point in the second quarter on an undefeated westview team but ended up winnin by 9. When our football players get in basketball shape watch out. We went 11 deep tonight and we will have the 6'10" guy in january. Dependin on how much we improve and if we can continue to play with the intensity that we did tonight we might make a lil noise this year. Jcm is next and then on to district play.

Isn't JCM suppose to have one of their better teams than they have had? When is first District game?