10AAA

Eaglepride00

Guest Advisor

Isn't JCM suppose to have one of their better teams than they have had? When is first District game?

Unlike some of our District 10-AAA bethren, HC's full men's schedule is posted here on Coacht! The Patriots first district game is next Tuesday against the Fastcat's Knights here in Paris! SURELY Clarksville is planning on playing more than 16 games!! Come on guys.......if we're going to have a fun and informative thread.......at least post your entire schedules and keep the results updated accurately!!! Good Luck to all District 10 teams in tournaments and non-district games!!! It's going to be a fun season!!

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't JCM suppose to have one of their better teams than they have had? When is first District game?

I think so. The way coach wilkins talked they are supposed to be athletic and fast. I read somewhere they beat southside this year and we only beat southside by 1. But that was without the football players.

Unlike some of our District 10-AAA bethren, HC's full men's schedule is posted here on Coacht! The Patriots first district game is next Tuesday against the Fastcat's Knights here in Paris! SURELY Clarksville is planning on playing more than 16 games!! Come on guys.......if we're going to have a fun and informative thread.......at least post your entire schedules and keep the results updated accurately!!! Good Luck to all District 10 teams in tournaments and non-district games!!! It's going to be a fun season!!

I believe NW has a completed schedule.

I have been hearing some great things about the Henry County Athletic program. Seems as if HC football coach knows how to get deep in the playoffs. I have seen some of these football players on the hardwood and woo-wee they can play. Shonte Sims may be one of the best athletes in West TN. I do believe he could see himself playing basketball at the next level and he has only played one game since the summer. Etheridge can not go with out mention as he is an undersized post player who plays with an oversized heart. HC is about to have a break out Basketball season here soon. I am excited to see these guys play.

I have been hearing some great things about the Henry County Athletic program. Seems as if HC football coach knows how to get deep in the playoffs. I have seen some of these football players on the hardwood and woo-wee they can play. Shonte Sims may be one of the best athletes in West TN. I do believe he could see himself playing basketball at the next level and he has only played one game since the summer. Etheridge can not go with out mention as he is an undersized post player who plays with an oversized heart. HC is about to have a break out Basketball season here soon. I am excited to see these guys play.

I think I remember reading a similar thread about this time last year when all of the HC faithful were saying to watch out for them this year, etc, just as they are again this year. But then they didnt really do much when it counted. Is this just fans being optimistic again or are your boys really that good. Time will tell. I do think the district will be extremely competitive this year.

I think I remember reading a similar thread about this time last year when all of the HC faithful were saying to watch out for them this year, etc, just as they are again this year. But then they didnt really do much when it counted. Is this just fans being optimistic again or are your boys really that good. Time will tell. I do think the district will be extremely competitive this year.

Too early to tell on any of that, but that'd be great with me. Sounds to me he's just saying a couple of these kids can go.

Well henry county lost its first game last night to jcm by 8. They were tall and very athletic but we still could have won. Marcus and shonte were the only 2 that came to play. Everybody else just kinda acted like they didn't care. Coach is gonna have to change there attitude. But marcus had 30 which brings his average to around 26 a game. And shonte had 16 before he fouled out. The refs didn't help any and they heard it all night from the crowd. The past 2 years are the worst 2 years of reffin I have seen ever. And goes for any team not just henry county.

Well henry county lost its first game last night to jcm by 8. They were tall and very athletic but we still could have won. Marcus and shonte were the only 2 that came to play. Everybody else just kinda acted like they didn't care. Coach is gonna have to change there attitude. But marcus had 30 which brings his average to around 26 a game. And shonte had 16 before he fouled out. The refs didn't help any and they heard it all night from the crowd. The past 2 years are the worst 2 years of reffin I have seen ever. And goes for any team not just henry county.

How many 3's did the refs hit last night? What about JCM? Give them some credit, they're a good team and played a great game. I'd still rather see Henry County play teams like South Side and JCM than beating Waverly and the likes by 30+. This game against a team like JCM will help when district begins next week.

How many 3's did the refs hit last night? What about JCM? Give them some credit, they're a good team and played a great game. I'd still rather see Henry County play teams like South Side and JCM than beating Waverly and the likes by 30+. This game against a team like JCM will help when district begins next week.

I didn't blame the game on the refs. I said not everybody came to play.

Ok guys, district play begins tomorrow night. Here's the schedule:

Northeast at Clarksville

Dickson County at Rossview

Kenwood at Henry County

Northwest at Springfield

Should be another competitive year in this district.

Can't wait to see how these games match up. I will have my eye on the NE vs. Clarksville game. The two year-in-year out powerhouses, always put on a good show.