What about district 13-A

InspectorVol

Which one is that? How many did you guys lose off last years team? Any? I remember the post player, good athlete and the PG is a good player.

I think they lost a guard. that may be it?? Maybe one or two more but I don't think they were important factors. They have to replace a guard who was kinda thrown into the starting spot with the Weed transfer to our school..

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are probably right in who the favs are in WC and BS. Our team will be completely different without the big guy so I don't see a chance to repeat at all. I am looking forward to the games though. Hopefully we can be competitive.

I think they lost a guard. that may be it?? Maybe one or two more but I don't think they were important factors. They have to replace a guard who was kinda thrown into the starting spot with the Weed transfer to our school..

Greer is a great great player. Clint can be stopped. I just dont think Greer can beat all five of the BS starters by himself. Without considering lack of height we are pretty well rounded. No hesitation to put the ball into any one of the starting 5's hands, all of them can and 90% of the time will score. A lot of improvment has been made in BS over the summer. Again I say, It will be a tight game.

Greer is a great great player. Clint can be stopped. I just dont think Greer can beat all five of the BS starters by himself. Without considering lack of height we are pretty well rounded. No hesitation to put the ball into any one of the starting 5's hands, all of them can and 90% of the time will score. A lot of improvment has been made in BS over the summer. Again I say, It will be a tight game.

ok this is to both of the guys that are downing west carrol. you both say that all we have is thomas greer, and that clint can be stopped. wow, you must have forgotten about the other 3 players on the court. Justin Scruggs? ring a bell, 6' 3" rebounds and very good in the post, xavier cunningham? will dribble through anybody, and will make u look bad from the 3 point line. Donovan Wolfe? also a good rebounder that can dribble. Not to even get into their bench. you need to do a little more research next time. Pshh, tight game my tail. we'll see when the season comes. west carroll dominates everybody in the gym in 13-A, and then goes to 14-A and does the same thing. holla at me, i want to hear your response. THANK YOU COME AGAIN!

ok this is to both of the guys that are downing west carrol. you both say that all we have is thomas greer, and that clint can be stopped. wow, you must have forgotten about the other 3 players on the court. Justin Scruggs? ring a bell, 6' 3" rebounds and very good in the post, xavier cunningham? will dribble through anybody, and will make u look bad from the 3 point line. Donovan Wolfe? also a good rebounder that can dribble. Not to even get into their bench. you need to do a little more research next time. Pshh, tight game my tail. we'll see when the season comes. west carroll dominates everybody in the gym in 13-A, and then goes to 14-A and does the same thing. holla at me, i want to hear your response. THANK YOU COME AGAIN!

You were doing ok until you claimed that West Carrol would have any success in 14-A...Don't get carried away...The likes of Humboldt, Lake Co, and Union City would run you guys out of the gym before you knew what happened..But, don't take my word for it, just watch the first round slaughtering of the region again this year...

Scruggs can rebound and post against small people. Is is a lanky 6'3. Not very stong. Xavior isn't too experienced, but decent. I still say West Carroll by atleast 10 over Big Sandy. It will be a good game though.

Lol im not sure how exactly you figure it wont be a tight game. Your underestimating BS quite a bit...but really...my question is what were you thinking when you said you were going to dominate 14a? Not a chance, wake up. We'll see how it turns out come season time. If you plan to dominate 14a then you shouldnt have a problem making state right? We'll see how that goes as well. Until then, I wouldnt be so overconfident.

Lol im not sure how exactly you figure it wont be a tight game. Your underestimating BS quite a bit...but really...my question is what were you thinking when you said you were going to dominate 14a? Not a chance, wake up. We'll see how it turns out come season time. If you plan to dominate 14a then you shouldnt have a problem making state right? We'll see how that goes as well. Until then, I wouldnt be so overconfident.

I agree with you. Whoever it was who posted about all those players from WC is out of their mind. I mean I still think they will beat BS but as far as dominating 14A... Never in a million years. Some of those teams in 14A will dominate AA teams.

Thomas Greer is a very good basketball player. He's 6'4" and he can play point guard. He can also shoot the three, and he can take it down the lane to score. He will start to have big colleges looking at him this year, if he's not already hearing from them. He's very good. If he'll keep his head on straight and work hard, then he'll go to big time college ball some where....that's my opinion.

West Carroll will probably win District 13A, but they would finish no better than 4th or 5th in District 14A.

I'm gonna go way out on a limb and say we, Clarksburg, will win a couple of district games. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Seriously I think we will be competitive in most games. You can't replace the Harris kid, but I think we have some guys who will "try" to step up and play better. With the McClerking kid coming back and a new freshman guard who will IMHO be a big surprise. He can really get down the floor with the ball.

Should be a better shooting team than last year overall but depth will be an issue, of course. Lost one good sub who should have been back this year. That will hurt in the paint, especially defensively.

Win or lose doesn't matter so much to me but if the kids have fun and are competitive and stay injury free, I will be happy.

I wish all players in the district well and hope they have an injury free season. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am going to go out on a limb here and say Big Sandy all the way... THe team has improved alot and at camp this summer they dominated and impressed a heck of alot of people at waynesboro... Cuthbertson and Cox are two tough guards and Foust, Phifer and Snow can all score...We will be hard to stop offensively...

I can't argue with that. Should be you guys and WC for the title.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say Big Sandy all the way... THe team has improved alot and at camp this summer they dominated and impressed a heck of alot of people at waynesboro... Cuthbertson and Cox are two tough guards and Foust, Phifer and Snow can all score...We will be hard to stop offensively...