10A- Who will win this district?

SportsfanTN2010

Who's the kid they (CA) is supposely getting come tournament time... some transfer or something... I heard he was all around better than Porter was... (offense, defense, attitude, etc...) was this just a rumor... or is it true... anyone got any info... If it is true, how do you think it will affect the team chemistry...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's the kid they (CA) is supposely getting come tournament time... some transfer or something... I heard he was all around better than Porter was... (offense, defense, attitude, etc...) was this just a rumor... or is it true... anyone got any info... If it is true, how do you think it will affect the team chemistry...

Mcewen is the only team in the district I have not seen,do they have any size and how do they look for the next couple of years.

Scrapman, thats one of the few honest things youv'e said on here lol gl to your team though, I wish someone would take some of the air out of CA, I watched them last year and thru this year, in my opinion Martin is a better all around player than Malcolm, and Malcolm has gotten to where he wants to argue calls and act stupid. Needs t'ing up in my opinion. Now, I'm not saying that hes not a very good player, cause he is........ but its like the refs tolerate more out of him than they would another player. The twins are NOT the enire CA team, they have great outside shooters that are also very good defensive players, but they NEVER get mentioned.

What was honest? the spread I predictcted.. pretty close huh? I said 15 and it was 12.

Mcewen is the only team in the district I have not seen,do they have any size and how do they look for the next couple of years.

McEwen has some height with a couple of guys in the 6'3'' - 6'5'' range, but no meat. As for the out look for the warriors..., I will say in two years if the players that are their develop... they have a great chance to go the farthest of any McEwen team... Not saying that they would be the best, but with they players they have and the schedule that will be put at them they should be very tough... They currently only have two seniors, and a 2-3 juniors who play... The rest are freshmen and sophmores... In two years... quote me CA will not be the team to beat in District 10A... McEwen will be... NCS should have a real fundametal, experienced team also... The district will finally be a tough district again...

McEwen has some height with a couple of guys in the 6'3'' - 6'5'' range, but no meat. As for the out look for the warriors..., I will say in two years if the players that are their develop... they have a great chance to go the farthest of any McEwen team... Not saying that they would be the best, but with they players they have and the schedule that will be put at them they should be very tough... They currently only have two seniors, and a 2-3 juniors who play... The rest are freshmen and sophmores... In two years... quote me CA will not be the team to beat in District 10A... McEwen will be... NCS should have a real fundametal, experienced team also... The district will finally be a tough district again...

Do you know that Malcom and Martin are both sophomores..and the rossview transfer who is eligible come district tournament time is only a sophomore.. The rossview transfer Travis Russel is a definate starter if he had been eligable all year. If McEwin has talent to match those 3 and 2 other key sophomores for CA then McEwin should be a state caliber team in the two years you say they need. Im not trying to put McEwin down at all im just saying with the Martin,Malcom,and Travis being seniors and the rest of CA growing and maturing its going to be tough to beat them.

Yes it's true and he's the real deal. He is an all around complete player and if compared would be put over Sam Porter.

Sounds like Mcewen and CA will be the class of the league for the next few years,Heritage has a few young kids that are good players as does HC and NC.EAST ROB and JO BYRNS will be the door mats of the district for years to come.

Do you know that Malcom and Martin are both sophomores..and the rossview transfer who is eligible come district tournament time is only a sophomore.. The rossview transfer Travis Russel is a definate starter if he had been eligable all year. If McEwin has talent to match those 3 and 2 other key sophomores for CA then McEwin should be a state caliber team in the two years you say they need. Im not trying to put McEwin down at all im just saying with the Martin,Malcom,and Travis being seniors and the rest of CA growing and maturing its going to be tough to beat them.

Yes it's true and he's the real deal. He is an all around complete player and if compared would be put over Sam Porter.

McEwen will not have as dominating players as CA will, but they will have the better 6-8 player rotation... and all of these players are getting pt as well as being freshmen and sophmores... also these kids have been playing ball together in school programs as well as AAU for the last several years so the team chemistry should be there as well as the talent... All they need to do is continue to develop and work together... should be an interesting next few years...

Sounds like Mcewen and CA will be the class of the league for the next few years,Heritage has a few young kids that are good players as does HC and NC.EAST ROB and JO BYRNS will be the door mats of the district for years to come.

Although possibly true that is crazy to say about East Roberson.... They have ran the district for years and years... as well as the state for a couple...

Although possibly true that is crazy to say about East Roberson.... They have ran the district for years and years... as well as the state for a couple...

I know it sounds crazy but they don't have anything coming after Woodard leaves and that is why they have struggled so much this year and also why the support in the community pales in comparison to the past, and I couldn't tell you the last time someone posted or commented on here about them.I live in White House but grew up and played at Houston Co so I am extremely familiar with their tradition.

Who is everyone liking tonight, WHH or ER. One point game last time w/WHH missing their last 3 freethrows?

Now, you know who I will be rooting for. Look for a big game out of #23, I have bribed him... Nothing motivates like ca$h!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Who is everyone liking tonight, WHH or ER. One point game last time w/WHH missing their last 3 freethrows?

Now, you know who I will be rooting for. Look for a big game out of #23, I have bribed him... Nothing motivates like ca$h!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I like Heritage on the road by 5,can't make up my mind if I am going to this game or the Sycamore/Fairview game.