Dickson County @ Independence

donathan5507

I hope people noticed last weeks game. When certain players stats are low, which means the ball is spread around, Indy wins. If we see a strong dose of selfish play tomorrow, DC may get there first win ending Indy's playoff chances. I really hope winning is more important than individual stats. We shall see! A prime example, the Cent game. To much of one player not enough of the team. One or two players can not win in 6-5a ball. Please spread it around to your playmakers and good things will happen to this talented TEAM.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we will be there on friday night.. even the players know last fridays game was so ugly you couldnt stay into the game even if you wanted to.. there is no way we could have stayed in that game friday night.. i dont see where ur getting this fairwether stuff either.. thirty people went down to lincoln county when our record was 1-3 not to bad for an hour and a half drive.. we will be there ready to yell on friday and when we win this game and get on our roll just like last year our fans will be as equal to if not better against ravenwood in two weeks...and we all no how hard they work every week dont worry bout the fans i got them under control.. indy takes this one 35-14...thank you and have a nice day

Don't think this is directed just at you, but the problem is what you stated above in that the game was so ugly and there is no way you could stay in it. I think a better or more positive approach needs to be taken regarding the fan base.

I hope people noticed last weeks game. When certain players stats are low, which means the ball is spread around, Indy wins. If we see a strong dose of selfish play tomorrow, DC may get there first win ending Indy's playoff chances. I really hope winning is more important than individual stats. We shall see! A prime example, the Cent game. To much of one player not enough of the team. One or two players can not win in 6-5a ball. Please spread it around to your playmakers and good things will happen to this talented TEAM.

You need to watch what you say here. You'll be lumped into the 'conspiracy' catagory and deluged with offers of game tapes, called names, admonished to be ignored and generally treated as a non supporter of the Indy Nation. I do, however, happen to agree with your observations and have pretty much maintained this all year. But, then again, that's just me and a few others who dare post their politically incorrect observations and question the status quo bandwagon (that 'wagon' is looking pretty worn out about now).

I do hope that they make some type of change and share the ball a little more to have a better chance for a 'team' win. If not, I afraid it's going to be more of the same and perhaps worse against the 'Woods'. Maybe even a repeat of the Franklin game. That would be demoralizing, in my opinion.

Indy Nation is sub par this year compared to the previous years. Too concerned about how ridiculous they look than how ridiculously loud they bring it. Yes they fill the stands but no life is in the crowd. Regardless of record or game, your support has to be in it at all times!! Enough about them, football is why were on this. Bottom line is its Statement Week for indy! Last years bunch came together and handled it and turned this season around, do i believe this young team has the ability? Absolutely! All they need is a small spark and this team will turn it on and could compete with anyone they face. I dont care about the progress DC has made week by week, the game is in Indys hands, they alone decide the outcome of the game. Look for the ball to spread around evenly and for Heckman to make their secondary look silly. I'd like to see him throw more and less running, but he has to have hands to catch it and maybe is why he holds it more. Ty Stannard, Jonathan Norman, along with Thomas Berry and Cameron Williams will be the playmakers tonight in this one. They play to their ability and this isnt a close match.

IHS: 31

DCHS: 14

Indy Nation is sub par this year compared to the previous years. Too concerned about how ridiculous they look than how ridiculously loud they bring it. Yes they fill the stands but no life is in the crowd. Regardless of record or game, your support has to be in it at all times!! Enough about them, football is why were on this. Bottom line is its Statement Week for indy! Last years bunch came together and handled it and turned this season around, do i believe this young team has the ability? Absolutely! All they need is a small spark and this team will turn it on and could compete with anyone they face. I dont care about the progress DC has made week by week, the game is in Indys hands, they alone decide the outcome of the game. Look for the ball to spread around evenly and for Heckman to make their secondary look silly. I'd like to see him throw more and less running, but he has to have hands to catch it and maybe is why he holds it more. Ty Stannard, Jonathan Norman, along with Thomas Berry and Cameron Williams will be the playmakers tonight in this one. They play to their ability and this isnt a close match.

IHS: 31

DCHS: 14

Unless there is a complete change in the mind set/game plan, I wouldn't look for the ball to be spread around any more than it has been this year. It doesn't seem as though change is welcome at Indy this year. That will be the 'statement' you can expect to be made if it's business as usual this week for Indy.

It's hard for a QB to make a secondary look silly if he only looks downfield once and then pulls it down and runs. I wouldn't blame all of this on the receivers as I've seen them open plenty of times before and after the QB decided to run it. But then, that's just my opinion/observation.

we will be there on friday night.. even the players know last fridays game was so ugly you couldnt stay into the game even if you wanted to.. there is no way we could have stayed in that game friday night.. i dont see where ur getting this fairwether stuff either.. thirty people went down to lincoln county when our record was 1-3 not to bad for an hour and a half drive.. we will be there ready to yell on friday and when we win this game and get on our roll just like last year our fans will be as equal to if not better against ravenwood in two weeks...and we all no how hard they work every week dont worry bout the fans i got them under control.. indy takes this one 35-14...thank you and have a nice day

If you have them under control tell them to bring it strong good game or not. The game was close last week and NE had the ball trying to tie the score and it was dead quiet. I'm not calling them fairweather fans, but if the crowd won't support the team, then others will. It is not only the students, but the parents. Even the band is quiet. Make some noise please!

Okay everyone on here dissin the indy nation just wait.. these next 3 games will prove why we are no doubt the loudest crowd in middle TN and as for the game tonight i think they will be playing with heavy hearts for there fellow teammate Carter Johnson who apparently had emergency surgery last night on his intestines. Keep him in your prayers and i can almost guarantee a win tonight boys!! we are bringin the heat

If you have them under control tell them to bring it strong good game or not. The game was close last week and NE had the ball trying to tie the score and it was dead quiet. I'm not calling them fairweather fans, but if the crowd won't support the team, then others will. It is not only the students, but the parents. Even the band is quiet. Make some noise please!

Perhaps the crowd has tired of the same old statement being made week in and week out with the same old excuses. Maybe some change of some type would liven things up and encourage some hope or support. Just thoughts.

Okay everyone on here dissin the indy nation just wait.. these next 3 games will prove why we are no doubt the loudest crowd in middle TN and as for the game tonight i think they will be playing with heavy hearts for there fellow teammate Carter Johnson who apparently had emergency surgery last night on his intestines. Keep him in your prayers and i can almost guarantee a win tonight boys!! we are bringin the heat

What happened with Carter? Is he OK? Do you know which hospital he was taken to so we can send him somethig? Details, please if you have them. He was looking good too when they would occasionaly forget and give him the ball!

What happened with Carter? Is he OK? Do you know which hospital he was taken to so we can send him somethig? Details, please if you have them. He was looking good too when they would occasionaly forget and give him the ball!

Okay hsfbfan1.. He had a leak in his small intestine or something, ive heard he is out for the season. this is a serious situation but please keep the sarcasm out of your comments!! it is annoying and this was not the post to do it on.. we're all tired of everything you say on here if you want to ask about him then just ask leave the extra trash talk out

Okay hsfbfan1.. He had a leak in his small intestine or something, ive heard he is out for the season. this is a serious situation but please keep the sarcasm out of your comments!! it is annoying and this was not the post to do it on.. we're all tired of everything you say on here if you want to ask about him then just ask leave the extra trash talk out

It was ment as a compliment to Carter as a player genius. I've known him for a long time and am concerned about him as well. And please someone publish a rule book about what can and can't be said and who 'all' is tired of it. If you are tired of it stop read/posting. If not, deal with it. You think that was trash talk? Seriously? Against who?