District 11aa

HHSnumber1fan

how bout this for monkey central, ANOTHER LUCKY WIN Ya'll are still nothing and will stay thata way, wait til ya'll come to wavo, we got something in store for you. creek wood u better be ready for the upset, cause we coming, and no i don't play ball for the tigers.

first to start off, there is no such thing as a lucky win, but there is such thing as a sore loser which you sound like your must be...also you dont seem much of a waverly fan or you wouldnt be pulling so much hate to us, we dont need that crap...if a team is good enough to beat you one time then they deserve credit no matter how their past has been or how the rest of their season goes. so to everyone else on the board, dont let this one so called waverly fan get to you, he obviously knows nothing and shows it.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I guess. Such as it is...... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Dang I miss the coacht Class of 06!

yea i didnt enjoy 06 to much but my freshmen year in 05 i seem to miss...heated rivalrys with sycamore, cheatham co, and waverly never forget it lol i think it was the last time we had something to back up the talk, but looking forward now hope the tigers are able to get back on track /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Got to see John Jenkins against the Indians and he is something else. Can definitely see the difference between a big time college player and a small time college player. Not a knock on Caruthers, but there is no comparison between the two. Have to agree with an earlier poster, the district is way down and possibly as weak as I have ever seen it. In years past none of these teams would have finished in the top 4. The Indians have a long way to go. I don't have a clue as to who will finish where after the first two weeks. I thought maybe Waverly, but saw where they lost to Montgomery Central. Although the district is down it looks like it could be a tight race between everyone except Stewart County and Cheatham County.

To be fair, Trey Caruthers and John Jenkins are two totally different players. Trey is more of a slasher, while John is more of a shooter. A great shooter, but a shooter. Trey can play some good defense, and I would not be surprised to see him transfer out of Carson into a bigger school. I dont know that for a fact or anything, but I can see him really excel at Carson Newman and want to go somewhere else. Either way I cannot wait to see John Jenkins at Vandy, or Trey the rest of the season and at Carson Newman with Mandy Mendenhall. Who is killing it I might add. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

first to start off, there is no such thing as a lucky win, but there is such thing as a sore loser which you sound like your must be...also you dont seem much of a waverly fan or you wouldnt be pulling so much hate to us, we dont need that crap...if a team is good enough to beat you one time then they deserve credit no matter how their past has been or how the rest of their season goes. so to everyone else on the board, dont let this one so called waverly fan get to you, he obviously knows nothing and shows it.

thank you. that had to be said. Good luck to waverly friday night. It should be a good one at CW.

That's how I took it.

Yeah, that's them. Two years ago. Some basketball savvy students in the gyms and on the 'puter.

We should bring back the 11AA thread from 2 years ago as a teaching tool...... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> The one the year before that was a good one too. We slid last year and this year's hasn't started out too good either. I may have to PM Catfish and Gerry Bertier and get them to stoke the fires. HHS#1 is just one man. Some of the rest of you girls are going to have to step up! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

A win is a win the last time I checked.Some people from Waverly may say MC is nothing, but I say MC is

2-0.I like it when MC can get so many people upset. They are already causing the district to get all shook up and all tore up. And Creekwood is a lot better than people have gave them credit for. Waverly better watch out for CW and everybody else in the district. Sorry you got your feelings hurt Tuesday night. Maybe you need to find another team to cheer for.

hey buddy i know creek wood is good they got further than any other team in the district last year, heck ya'll there good, and they will give waverly a big test, and what i said earlier i was just a little heated a apologize to all central fans. my apology

hey the 08 class wasnt bad was it??? lol dang ksgovols you hurt my feelins... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

It had to be done for the good of the thread boobie.

The district is going to be very competitive this year. I think all of the region spots are up for grabs, but before everybody jumps on the Creekwood bandwagon, ole ksgovols had them picked 2nd from the get go. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

The other thing is that this is Sycamore and Fairview's last go round in district 11AA. Next year they'll be in different districts. We need to send them off with a better thread than this one!

['05. That was a good year. Coacht had thousands of post and millions of predictions. I have really been disappointed this year with the lack of enthusiasm the board has had. District 11AA has always had strong rivalries and a great deal of opinions, seems we are all lacking.

It's early in the season, some teams are just starting to click, so let's cheer for the ones that win and encourage the ones that don't. Who knows the least likely to win the district may surprise all of us. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />