Bolivar's Chris Reaves ends Recruitment

BIGWEBB

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good fit for him at Austin Peay. He will be there along side Justin Blake hopefully they will gel well together.Blake told me he that he talked to Reaves during an official visit, he was glad to see another West TN baller up there.

Congrat to Chris Reaves. Reaves is on a very short leash with the Bolivar coach and I will leave it at that. I have some inside information that I will not post...under any circumstances. I have been watching and touting Reaves since his freshman season to those that know me. The kid has alot of talent but at times is misguided , off the court. He is a good kid and I hope the best for him!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

On a side note: Keep an eye on Jay Murphy (PG) as well. Probably the 2nd best PG in Rural West TN behind CJ Crittendon from DC. Murphy is a Junior and I belive will play D1.

Congrat to Chris Reaves. Reaves is on a very short leash with the Bolivar coach and I will leave it at that. I have some inside information that I will not post...under any circumstances. I have been watching and touting Reaves since his freshman season to those that know me. The kid has alot of talent but at times is misguided , off the court. He is a good kid and I hope the best for him!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

On a side note: Keep an eye on Jay Murphy (PG) as well. Probably the 2nd best PG in Rural West TN behind CJ Crittendon from DC. Murphy is a Junior and I belive will play D1.

You're right, Chris is a good kid and I think a sense of reality is finally setting in. Time will tell.

Along with Jay Murphy, I interested in seeing Dez Crisp is his senior year. Heard some good things about him this summer. Another name to remember, Derrick Hudson at Middleton.

You're right, Chris is a good kid and I think a sense of reality is finally setting in. Time will tell.

Along with Jay Murphy, I interested in seeing Dez Crisp is his senior year. Heard some good things about him this summer. Another name to remember, Derrick Hudson at Middleton.

It's Des not Dez /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

A buddy of mine plays for Camden who is in Bolivar's district and he said that as of right now Chris isn't even on the team. I know you aren't going to tell why, but do you atleast know how true that is?