Best Coach

radio33

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say this every year and I will always say it. Cheatham Co. is a very well coached football team because Cody Finley is a great football coach. He spends all of his time at the school doing many different things to help improve the football program. He is a great x's & o's guy but more importantly than this he is also a great motivator for student athletes.

Cheatham Co. has NEVER missed the playoffs under his leadership /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

A lot of fans feel stongly about their coach. Who thinks they have the best coach in TN.???I love Coach Sharp from Lewis Co. I think he is the best .

Coach SPIVEY should be the TN Titans Coach of the Year...I'm sure yall have heard of him! He takes a team that has only won 2 games (1 by forfiet) in the last two years and is now 6-0, ranked 10th this week in AP poll. What he has done in just a few months is nothing short of amazing! He is a Christian coach that knows how to treat these kids with respect and he has earned my respect for years to come. No matter what the rest of the season holds for him he has my vote.

A lot of fans feel stongly about their coach. Who thinks they have the best coach in TN.???I love Coach Sharp from Lewis Co. I think he is the best .

I love coach B. From Sequatchie County I think he is the best coach to come through the valley and we should definatly keep him around for years to come. . . ! He has brought us from a 25 out of 26 losin record to a 5-2 for the year. to me that is more than wat we can ask for.

Coach Tony Lambert from Oneida. His motto that he instills in his players is Pride Class and Character and if you have ever played against them in the two years that he has been head coach, you will agree that he has taught his players well.He is a great coach and we are very lucky to have him. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ever since coach rankin came from RIverdale in 2006 he has brought so much Discipline and CLass to the Alcoa program , hes a great guy to be around , and hey , after wining coach of the allstar team for 2 yearsin 2A and even A NATIONAL COACH OF THE YEAR award wen he was back at Riverdale , oh and also , for the past two years weve won sportsmanship awards at alcoa, i guess you cant argue that hes a greatcoach and a pretty classy guy

http://www.Unapproved Website/content.asp?CID=378281 :]

Coach Lambert from Oneida. Coaches Pride, Class and Character. Teaches good decision making, in life as well as on the field. Has a great group of assistant coaches. Just a good man who sincerely cares about developing boys into strong focused young men. Blessed a million times over to have Tony coaching our boys.

Coach Randy McKamey is the best around. Look where he has taken The Grace Christian Academy in less tnan two seasons. He has won at every level he has coached and he is destined to take this program to a state championship. He runs one of the most highly developed offenses around and runs a great program with a lot of class.