Looking for Dirt on Bear Cat Brown

DonCChatt

By the way, their is only 1 incident that could get me in trouble and that happened 20 years and 9 months ago. You see I had just moved in my neighborhood and Raider76 suggested that he and I go out on the town to celebrate our arrival. Well to make a long story short, around 4 in the morning we arrived home and I went straight to bed. When I awoke I noticed a tiny, and I mean very,very small pair of shoes and a small pair of gloves on the floor and realized that I was not in my bed and the romance that I had had was not with sexylongandlean ( sorry honey). The eggs bacon pancakes coffee juice and strawberries,while being fanned in bed was wonderful but the incident was never spoken about until today.

On another note I would like to wish Daniel Waddell a belated Happy Birthday, he turned 20, 3 months ago.

So you see Don, nothing on me.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Go lady Irish kick ball team

LOL.....funny.....

Now Bear Cat Brown that young man looks way too much like his Dad for you to claim him.....I know you want a state champ in your family but this is just way too much........

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no dirt on BCB or I would know. He has been my neighbor for many years and is a SAINT! He looks after everyone in the hood from the widows to the teen age girls who are often left at home with no one else to watch after them. The man is so caring he hardly ever leaves the neighborhood. I am often out of town and he looks after everything when I am gone, but he is so humble he acts like he was never there because he wants no payment or recognition. As for an Alan Golds incident I can only say that i would not hesitate tho go camping with him and I only bat right handed.

BCB said I was using the wrong bait. He said booze and women would do the trick. I don't know about the women, but I can probably come up with the booze. For good dirt, your chose of

A) a vintage 20 oz bottle of Mad Dog 20/20, aged a precise 27 days...

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> a slightly used bottle of Crown Royal Reserve

C) a gallon of your best grundy county shine....

That is no way to talk about your relatives.

OK Don, I think the wrestling community has proven that what happens in our world stays in our world.

We are not like the sissy kick ball community that gets upset if their team gets the snot beat out of them, and then cries cause the other team ran up the score.

We have fans that are yelling " kill him, Cory" and "crank it Daniel".and those are the mommies

So take your tiny little a@@ and go play nice with the kick ball people, for I fear, WE, might unite and tear you a new one.

By the way, their is only 1 incident that could get me in trouble and that happened 20 years and 9 months ago. You see I had just moved in my neighborhood and Raider76 suggested that he and I go out on the town to celebrate our arrival. Well to make a long story short, around 4 in the morning we arrived home and I went straight to bed. When I awoke I noticed a tiny, and I mean very,very small pair of shoes and a small pair of gloves on the floor and realized that I was not in my bed and the romance that I had had was not with sexylongandlean ( sorry honey). The eggs bacon pancakes coffee juice and strawberries,while being fanned in bed was wonderful but the incident was never spoken about until today.

On another note I would like to wish Daniel Waddell a belated Happy Birthday, he turned 20, a couple of days ago.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Bearcat, I believe you have solved a mystery that has had me baffled for over 20 years. Mrs Raider76 had a very petite old maid aunt who never liked me. She was visiting us that weekend 20 years ago celebrating her 80th B-day. Every year since she would call and ask if I was going to get her another " Present". I never had any idea what she was talking about so i would send her a small gift. When she passed away 2 years ago she had made me her sole heir. Every one in the family was completely upset because she had money. Thats when I got the convertible that you like so well and the boat, trips ect....I feel so guilty that I didn't share with you, but I had no Idea that you had played such an important part. I can't do anything about it now because I have blown all of the money but if you will come over this weekend I could let you help me wax the car and the boat.

That is no way to talk about your relatives.

OK Don, I think the wrestling community has proven that what happens in our world stays in our world.

We are not like the sissy kick ball community that gets upset if their team gets the snot beat out of them, and then cries cause the other team ran up the score.

We have fans that are yelling " kill him, Cory" and "crank it Daniel".and those are the mommies

So take your tiny little a@@ and go play nice with the kick ball people, for I fear, WE, might unite and tear you a new one.

On another note I would like to wish Daniel Waddell a belated Happy Birthday, he turned 20, a couple of days ago.

Wow. I check CoachT for the first time this year and I see this topic ! Cool ! I think this is where I come in. You guys can forget all that bogus Keef-ma'am inspired Alan Gold's tripe. My boy's a flamin' hetero. Where should I begin BCB ? Truckin'?, Caveface ?, sneakouts?, THE Duster? It's all true. I was there!

GO IRISH FOREVER,

Harry B.G. Thornton Esq.