Region 7A vs. Region 8A

volfan007

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah play our schedule then talk smack

TCA has the hardest 1a schedule around. They play 4 1a teams all of which are in their region and they are required to play. After that it consists of 3 2a teams, 2 3a teams, and a division 2 team. They always keep it close. sometimes they are on the winning end and sometimes they lose but the playoffs will be exciting.

thankyou sir, some people apparently havent looked at who we play

I think Coach Hodum has done a good job preparing the Lions with the schedule they have played....He sacrificed wins playing a strong schedule but his team shouldn't be awed by anyone once they get into the playoffs....

I wonder how the lack of schedule will affect Manassas once they get into the playoffs...I see the teams they have played have a combined record of 18-66...Three of those teams are winless and three of them only have one win...Only one of the teams on their schedule has a winning record(5-4 TCA)and they lost to them...It's not too hard to pad a record with that kind of schedule....If they think that McKenzie(if the Rebels in fact are the team to travel to Memphis)are going to go down there and roll over for them,they are in for a big surprise...

I wonder how the lack of schedule will affect Manassas once they get into the playoffs...I see the teams they have played have a combined record of 18-66...Three of those teams are winless and three of them only have one win...Only one of the teams on their schedule has a winning record(5-4 TCA)and they lost to them...It's not too hard to pad a record with that kind of schedule....If they think that McKenzie(if the Rebels in fact are the team to travel to Memphis)are going to go down there and roll over for them,they are in for a big surprise...

Dont kid yourself, Manassas has played as tough of schedule as Union City. Trinity has played a much much tougher schedule than Union City. Dont think that Union City is in the third round just yet. Union City should win their first round game but after that they will have to play their best to win.

I'm looking forward to the Union City/McKenzie rematch. I hope it happens.

Dont kid yourself, Manassas has played as tough of schedule as Union City. Trinity has played a much much tougher schedule than Union City. Dont think that Union City is in the third round just yet. Union City should win their first round game but after that they will have to play their best to win.

I'm looking forward to the Union City/McKenzie rematch. I hope it happens.

No,I have to disagree with you...UC's opponents have a 33-57 combined record..While that isn't the hardest schedule around it's 15 wins more wins than what Manassas' opponents have...