Oak Ridge Wildcats are becoming a Powerhouse again

Ole Dad

Bounder,

I like the new Oak Ridge Fight Song. "Stan The Knife".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezy710P97cE...feature=related

Ram Dad

LOD usually when I cook beef it's a new york strip or a t-bone but I have cooked beef ribs and you're right lots of meat. As for trying to cook beef in India not a good idea, them folks don't take kindly to eating their past relatives.

As for ten years of Stanton "the knife" Stevens I don't believe the system could stand it. He has had two strikes and when he gets his third it could be ugly. I want the best for my Wildcats and I don't think he can get it done in the long run. I don't hire or fire so I just have to fuss on coachT.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone fill me in - did Bruce Lussier leave ORHS on his own accord, or was he let go (honest question; I do not remember)? I assume he left on his own, as I seem to recall something in the paper about his having a sick family member (or in-law?) living and/or needing medical care in Nashville, and working in Nashville would make that easier.

Someone fill me in - did Bruce Lussier leave ORHS on his own accord, or was he let go (honest question; I do not remember)? I assume he left on his own, as I seem to recall something in the paper about his having a sick family member (or in-law?) living and/or needing medical care in Nashville, and working in Nashville would make that easier.

He did leave on his own.

It seems to me that the "knife" incident would be more than enough to remove Stevens as Head Coach, especially with his win/loss record the past 2 years.

Good luck Oak Ridge. It looks like maybe the #4 Seed? If so, it will be a return trip to Kingsport.

We will have to beat Soddy Daisy to be the #4 seed.

Announcements