FCS @ Gordonsville

commanderfan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GV is in the right places for defense. They just fall short on tackles. Off and on with this. If Gv gets the tackling straightened out. The defense could very well hold this game in check. Keep the ball on the ground and avoid picks. They could make it a closer game than most think. FC will still have to defend the punishing blows from the GV tailback. He will definitely check FC DBs heart. Plus FC dont have the kicker TC has to place you deep to start with. Thats the optimistic view.

If GV continues to arm tackle all the way up the field. It will be a long night for the Tigers. If GV should win it will be a region upset and definitely reflect some weakness in the region .Leaving the region on the shoulders of TC in the playoffs.

By the way SP pirates won by 1 against Boyd. It was all the zebras fault according to SP faithful. Which could have been. I have seen some real dillies called this year. But I feel if you have a dominating team, that should have little effect. Tells me it was close enough for a few questionable calls to matter. My point is. Time for region 4 to tighten up and be all you can be from here on out. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

GV is in the right places for defense. They just fall short on tackles. Off and on with this. If Gv gets the tackling straightened out. The defense could very well hold this game in check. Keep the ball on the ground and avoid picks. They could make it a closer game than most think. FC will still have to defend the punishing blows from the GV tailback. He will definitely check FC DBs heart. Plus FC dont have the kicker TC has to place you deep to start with. Thats the optimistic view.

If GV continues to arm tackle all the way up the field. It will be a long night for the Tigers. If GV should win it will be a region upset and definitely reflect some weakness in the region .Leaving the region on the shoulders of TC in the playoffs.

By the way SP pirates won by 1 against Boyd. It was all the zebras fault according to SP faithful. Which could have been. I have seen some real dillies called this year. But I feel if you have a dominating team, that should have little effect. Tells me it was close enough for a few questionable calls to matter. My point is. Time for region 4 to tighten up and be all you can be from here on out. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

I agree with the tackling. It seems that all year that we've had our guys in the right places on defense, especially against the run. They're just not finishing up. Too much arm tackling. If they get that fixed, we'll do well.

I agree with the tackling. It seems that all year that we've had our guys in the right places on defense, especially against the run. They're just not finishing up. Too much arm tackling. If they get that fixed, we'll do well.

thats how fc was against watertown we have pretty much got it all worked out coach lowe will have the defense ready for anything

thats how fc was against watertown we have pretty much got it all worked out coach lowe will have the defense ready for anything

FCS better be ready to play this T R A P game. They could easily look forward to week 9 but that would be a huge mistake. They haven't had much competion the last couple weeks. I heard the starters only played a little over the frist quater last night. Buckle down BIG GREEN

FCS better be ready to play this T R A P game. They could easily look forward to week 9 but that would be a huge mistake. They haven't had much competion the last couple weeks. I heard the starters only played a little over the frist quater last night. Buckle down BIG GREEN

True, true and true. We better be ready. G'ville will be gunnin for us. I don't think....and I certainly hope....no one is looking past this week. The starters only played a little into the second quarter and by the middle of the fourth, our eighth graders were playing. We better get ready.

On a side note, I can't believe no one has had anything to say about our GIRL kicker. Figured that would get a rise out of some.

True, true and true. We better be ready. G'ville will be gunnin for us. I don't think....and I certainly hope....no one is looking past this week. The starters only played a little into the second quarter and by the middle of the fourth, our eighth graders were playing. We better get ready.

On a side note, I can't believe no one has had anything to say about our GIRL kicker. Figured that would get a rise out of some.

I won't say anything about the girl kicker. Haven't you seen the movie necessary roughness.

I won't say anything about the girl kicker. Haven't you seen the movie necessary roughness.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />