WILSON CENTRAL vs. RIVERDALE

AllAmerican10

Well boys it's gutchecking time as Wilson Central needs the "W" for the playoffs!

They rolled right over Lebanon 21-14 but do they have what i takes to take down Riverdale!

OPINIONS!?

It's gonna be an outstanding game to watch. Keep it up Central! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well boys it's gutchecking time as Wilson Central needs the "W" for the playoffs!

They rolled right over Lebanon 21-14 but do they have what i takes to take down Riverdale!

OPINIONS!?

It's gonna be an outstanding game to watch. Keep it up Central! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

take away the turnovers...and riverdale has the best offense in the region...having said that...WC figured out how to stop the rarely seen wing T last year when riverdale did not fumble and when riverdale had an incredible offensive line...because of that...WC has the coaching and the players to stop the wing-T...so i pick WC in a good one...

WC has a good offense and a good defense...very balanced on both...but they are not beyond their own mistakes that can cost them the game...

if riverdale fumbles...game over...WC wins

if WC does not execute their proven D to stop the wing T...game over...riverdale wins

how's that for a bi-partisan view /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think this will be a huge game with more than just play-off implications involved. Riverdale will definitely be out to redeem themselves for last yr. Riverdale has been quietly but steadily getting stronger as the season rolls along. Folk have dismissed them from the equation and that is a big mistake.

I really like both of these teams and hate to see anyone lose this week. I respect both teams and both sets of coaching staffs.

Neither Wing-T will win!

I got to break it to you LOD............neither Riverdale nor Wilson Central run the Wing-T. I finally got to see WC play and they spend more time in the Gun than they do under center. What I saw them run.............. ain't the Wing-T; do not know what you would call it, but it is not the Wing-T. I would have to call Riverdale an option team. Should be a good game.

Who has the best defense? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

go to www.jetsweep.com and you might get a better understanding of what WC runs. oh, that would be Wes Elrods JetSweep.com

Im going with Wilson Central in a nail biter. I heard the game will be aired on tv, is this true?

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />