WILSON CENTRAL vs. RIVERDALE

AllAmerican10

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a super game. Good cool weather and no rain tonight.

I have never found the wings over there either! For that matter I have not found wings at any concession stand. I think the booster clubs are missing the boat there as I would eat about 20 just by myself. I even promise not to throw the bones at the Refs! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Congrats to WC on a well-deserved win. The Wildcats are well-coached in every phase of the game and they were clearly superior tonight. Frankly, were it not for some pretty bone-headed calls on offense by WC late in the game it would not have been as close as it was. Shoot, the WC kicking game was about all they needed tonight.

Just another night where you can only be disappointed in the preparation and effort by Riverdale.

What happened to what was GREAT pass blocking by R'dale? I know we don't pass much, but we didn't before either. We used to be able to block for the passer long enough to get the ball off. Tonight when we finally went to the passing game our QB was running for his life! I am used to seeing us do that to OTHER teams and not it hapopening to us.

Thats '4', FOUR, losses already this one season! One more and I do not have to eat the crow so many want me to eat. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="