WILSON CENTRAL vs. RIVERDALE

AllAmerican10

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they have lost several state championship games which were televised. Does that count? If so, yes they have. remember the infamous one that showed Rankin blow the whistle on the sidelines that stopped play on the field that was captured by the cameraman??

That wasn't a whistle. it was just a reaaaaaly small dip spit cup! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Has the visitors side at WC been improved since our last trip over there? I remember the visitors side stands were VERY small. Need to try and figure out what time to get there.

As for the game...I expect it to be a good one. WC seems to do just about everything well. They have balance on offense, four of the top ten tacklers in the region, the kicing game is among the best in the region. It will take Riverdale's best game of the season to win this one. I'll make my pick a little later.

Visitor seating has been expanded some. Getting in and out is always tricky and parking can be a ZOO. There is a three-level parking area on the left just as you enter campus. Best to park there and walk around the school to the stadium. And don't be in a big hurry to get out, there's only one way off the property. Pack something for a late nite snack and hang out at the car waiting for the traffic to clear out.

I meant lost a regular season game on tv, which I don't think they have.Anyway, speaking of whistles, everytime I go to watch Wilson Central play. someone from Wilson Central blows a whistle in the crowd.They did it three years ago in the Riverdale game, and again last Friday night at the Lebanon game.I know the coaching staff at Wilson Central didn't like it much, because they had the ball , and the officials stopped play when they had a great play setup for some good yardage it appeared like to me.

Findally, back on line, chicken wings for everybody. The CATS keep rolling, no pun intended, and defeat Riverdale by 3. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Should be an exciing game Friday night in the Glade. Riverdale will be looking for some sweet revenge from last year, but will not be satisfied. Central wins 28 - 14.

Good luck to both teams and always Keep It CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Findally, back on line, chicken wings for everybody. The CATS keep rolling, no pun intended, and defeat Riverdale by 3. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

where do we go for the chicken wings ? and will that be before the game or after

GO WARRIORS