RHEA or RED BANK

I don't know about super, but I have no personal problem. I have no clue who this guy is. His posts tend to get on my nerves quite a bit because he just randomly throws out ideas that have no factual basis, and then calls anyone who disagrees with him "asinine". Whether he's one of the coaches or not, I don't know, but I wouldn't think so. I would hope that even our coaches are a little brighter than this guy. I may be giving them too much credit though.

From what I have read ,I believe he said you ask an asinine question and that he would respond to your asinine post after the game. Your post says the guy calls anyone that disagrees with him asinine.I read all the post and he has only directed this toward you and nobody else.Did I miss something?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go look at some old threads if it really matters that much to you. Can we please stop all this and talk about the game?

I don't buy the whole "who wants it more" mentality. No matter how bad we want it, we're not going to be able to stop them if they line up and run the ball down our throats if we're running the 3 front. That is just the plain truth.

If the four front makes another appearance for the majority of the game, then I think we've got a good chance. We just need to catch a few breaks on D and win the turnover battle. As someone mentioned earlier, the PAT's are a major problem. As far as I'm concerned, put this JV kicker in. There's no excuse for what that unit has been producing lately. Hopefully the offense can come out and produce like it has for much of the year. I'm ready to see what tricks Coach Cameron can pull out of his sleeve. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'm ready to see what tricks Coach Cameron can pull out of his sleeve. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Excuse me while I roll in the floor laughing. Coach Cameron has ran the same plays the past two years. And he didn't come up with those on his own. The majority of the plays he uses came from the offense that Mike Kinney brought in when he was here with Hammontree. He established the twins open formation, which is our base formation. Coach Cameron has had the same plays, like I said, for a couple years. Example:first play at McMinn: I saw that play watching practice two years ago. That's just one of the 'trick' plays we run. Yes it was a surprise to McMinn, and we do have a few of those plays in the arsenal. But we are too conservative to run anything else that works.

Back to what I said earlier about the PATSs, a couple more examples came to mind: the Rhea/Soddy game this year where we blocked a PAT and ended up with the win (even if we were offsides), and also I believe the Cleveland/RB game this past week was decided by a PAT (don't quote me on that, but I believe so)

Excuse me while I roll in the floor laughing. Coach Cameron has ran the same plays the past two years. And he didn't come up with those on his own. The majority of the plays he uses came from the offense that Mike Kinney brought in when he was here with Hammontree. He established the twins open formation, which is our base formation. Coach Cameron has had the same plays, like I said, for a couple years. Example:first play at McMinn: I saw that play watching practice two years ago. That's just one of the 'trick' plays we run. Yes it was a surprise to McMinn, and we do have a few of those plays in the arsenal. But we are too conservative to run anything else that works.

Back to what I said earlier about the PATSs, a couple more examples came to mind: the Rhea/Soddy game this year where we blocked a PAT and ended up with the win (even if we were offsides), and also I believe the Cleveland/RB game this past week was decided by a PAT (don't quote me on that, but I believe so)

Wrong i played for both we never did run that play and futher more Coach Cameron changed the whole system that summer he took over it was a lot different.We did keep the same formation though

Wrong i played for both we never did run that play and futher more Coach Cameron changed the whole system that summer he took over it was a lot different.We did keep the same formation though

Coach Cameron changed the names of the plays from three numbers (818 for all fades/seams) to two number plays (98 for fades/z and x and seam/y or b if in spread). He also changed from using words like 'solid' and 'fan' to 60s protection and 90s protection. The WR screens were all Kinney's plays. Kinney brought in the quick-screen to throw to Corey Wilson (now thrown to AJ Brown). Something Kinney used that Cameron doesn't are the shallow plays (90 Y-shallow, 90 X-shallow), nor does he use what Kinney called 92, which is a X/Y (or B/Y is in spread) mesh.

Coach Mitchell did change some of the blocking schemes on plays such as the dive plays into the gaps and also the read plays where Cam reads the DE and decides to give/keep.

Cameron still uses about the same passing tree that Kinney used. Cameron did add a couple of different routes, including the dig route.

And the play I was talking about is called 'spread, B or X motion (depending on if in base or spread), 48 pass.' I remember seeing it ran during practice before this year.

untrue. the plays on offense and the calling system are the same as when Kinney left. get your facts straight.

Your wrong get your facts straight different run plays and blocking schemes,more pass routes,different screen game,and like i said soup it was a different system if you know a little about the game.

untrue. the plays on offense and the calling system are the same as when Kinney left. get your facts straight.

Thank you. Another thing Kinney did that was smart was the wristbands. Our players are smart enough to be able to read signals coming from the sideline. The defense done it from Hammontree a couple years ago and does it from Fitz now. Plus, it keeps Cameron from having to run back and fourth to the sidelines every play to get the play from our OC. Personally, I liked the wristbands better. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well here is my weekly scouting report. Red Bank is coming off a big win over cleveland, but after watching the film today of that game. I don't see how Red Bank won besides Cleveland missing tackles, bad calls by the refs, and some luck. Cleveland dominated that game, but Red Bank won. This Red Bank team is kind of young and not very deep depth wise. However Red Bank is filled with very good athletes with alot of speed. They only returned 3 offensive starters and 4 on defense. Red Banks defense is lead by a very solid DT in Miguel Sanchez (6'1 250). He is aggresive, and always seems to be blowing up the play in the middle. B.J. Jones (6'0 230) and D.J. Henley (5'10 250) like Sanchez very aggresive players and very good linemen. Red Banks D-line play is critical to the overall D success. Terrell Torrence is a good linebacker, who can make tackles. Secondary wise is pretty good nothing overly impressive, but they will make plays. Red Bank's offense has lost some of it potency, with the lose of E.K., McDuffie, Benford, and Ledbetter. Andy Chirstopher (6'1 190) is replacing Ledbetter but also has a stronger arm than Ledbetter. Christopher's accuracy is suspect at time. He has some very good receivers to throw to, Kevin Clay (6'1 165) is a big time play maker. Clay has good speed, good vision, and catches pretty much anything that comes to him. Shawn McClesky (6'0 175) good speed and pretty strong, he also plays at safety. The running back position has good depth with 4 players that could be carrying the ball. Tim Dews is a good back. At only 5'8 155 he can play for being small. Shamell Brummitt (5'10 175) great looking athlete, good speed very physical and a hard runner. He also plays on the defensive side of the ball. Jamarcus Mobley another good back for Red Bank who should get some carries. Offensive line wise is pretty good, but seem to give up on some plays. The line has to replace the Chambers, and they should be able too with Geoff Kelly (6'1 250) Will Troxler (6'0 245) and Malcom Goins (6'2 230). Red Banks also has a good tight end in Danny Hicks (5'11 185)

Red Bank runs alot of different formation on offense. The like to run the I-formation, Power !, and Spread. They like to run to Hicks side. The like to run the counter, toss, option, off tackle, and a few others. They rarely throw deep, they like the short to intermediate passing game. Defense wise they have been in the 4-3 but they have gone to the 4-4 against us in the past.

As for Rhea Co. looking for some new stuff on both sides of the ball.

Your wrong get your facts straight different run plays and blocking schemes,more pass routes,different screen game,and like i said soup it was a different system if you know a little about the game.

putting in one new running play and adding a few more routes is not changing the system. sorry to disappoint you but you clearly have no clue about what you're talking about.