RHEA or RED BANK

I've been reading these post for a while and finally decided to give it a shot on a game that is

worthy to be talked about.I know RHEA & RED BANK are rivals from way back and have had some

battles over the years. I've seen the nail bitters and I've seen the dominations.I just hope the ZEBRAS(refs)

don't take over this game like they have in the past.

I have seen RHEA play one time this year and I have also seen RED BANK one time now with that said I believe

this game could go either way.

I will be at this game because there will be a lot of hype and I want to see how it all pans out.

I have a feeling RHEA may take the LION"S heart in this one,now let's get this board going what do all of you have to say?................................

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been reading these post for a while and finally decided to give it a shot on a game that is

worthy to be talked about.I know RHEA & RED BANK are rivals from way back and have had some

battles over the years. I've seen the nail bitters and I've seen the dominations.I just hope the ZEBRAS(refs)

don't take over this game like they have in the past.

I have seen RHEA play one time this year and I have also seen RED BANK one time now with that said I believe

this game could go either way.

I will be at this game because there will be a lot of hype and I want to see how it all pans out.

I have a feeling RHEA may take the LION"S heart in this one,now let's get this board going what do all of you have to say?................................

great game for suree

Should be the Chattanooga Area Game of the Week. Rhea is coming off an easy homecoming win against Chatt Central. Red Bank is coming of an emotional win over the Blue Raiders. We all know that this game has big stakes on who wins the region. Should be a close one. If I remember correctly, Rhea hasn't won over RB in at least four years. Red Bank is always an exciting environment to play on a Friday night in October. Good luck to both teams!

Do we have any injury outlooks on both teams? How is Dylan Henschen's hip? AJ Brown's knee? And Jacob Swafford's shoulder? Revis looked good last night. Hope he has a big game, as does the rest of the Back Valley Boys!

Who wants it more? The answer to that question will be the winner.

man with all due respects just not the truth. it comes down to which team is more prepared mentally, which coaching staff has laid out the better gameplan, and which team executes on the field. I know "wanting it more" makes for pretty language in a pre-game speech, but its not the deciding factor. Discipline and execution----thats what matters. thats an area where RB excels, and an area where we have struggled in the past.

man with all due respects just not the truth. it comes down to which team is more prepared mentally, which coaching staff has laid out the better gameplan, and which team executes on the field. I know "wanting it more" makes for pretty language in a pre-game speech, but its not the deciding factor. Discipline and execution----thats what matters. thats an area where RB excels, and an area where we have struggled in the past.

I think you both are right. It will come down to coaching, preparation, execution, and who wants it more in the end. Red Bank showed why they have been region champs the last 4 years last friday. They did not give up at all, and they really wanted it more than Cleveland. I know Rhea is on fall break this week which can be a good thing but at the same time a bad thing. It could be good in that all the players have to do is focus on football and that is it. The bad side, I don't like it when this team gets out of the normal routine of going to school and then going to practice. But all that comes down to is self discipline by the players and the coaches to keep them focused all the way through the game. It will come down to discipline and execution, yes it will. I have a feeling practices are going to be very intense this week; which is what is going to be needed. I just hope all the players are health and ready to go, because we going to need everyone. As for injuries I'm going to wait until monday to see where everything stands. I will say Henschen is back and ready. He was about 85% against Central, but he should be back to 100% for Red Bank. I will post the report on red bank, but I am going to wait until monday. This is the week that everything needs to come full circle and continue on the rest of the season and play-offs. It's time.

The team that WANTS IT MORE will win this game.The team that has the DISCIPLINE and EXECUTES will be the team that WANTS IT MORE, it's not a language for a speech it is reality.Throw yestarday,last week.last year out the window.

Cleveland has been the pick to win this Region from day one but we all seen what happened Friday.Red Bank was down 19-0 at halftime and when they came out in the second half they proved that WANTING IT MORE than Cleveland gave them the W.Seems to me that Red Bank was not disciplined and did not excute in the first half but they regrouped and brought it in the second half therefore they WANTED IT MORE. You don't have to agree and don't expect you to but you will see Friday night for yourself.My signature speeks for itself.

The team that WANTS IT MORE will win this game.The team that has the DISCIPLINE and EXECUTES will be the team that WANTS IT MORE, it's not a language for a speech it is reality.Throw yestarday,last week.last year out the window.

Cleveland has been the pick to win this Region from day one but we all seen what happened Friday.Red Bank was down 19-0 at halftime and when they came out in the second half they proved that WANTING IT MORE than Cleveland gave them the W.Seems to me that Red Bank was not disciplined and did not excute in the first half but they regrouped and brought it in the second half therefore they WANTED IT MORE. You don't have to agree and don't expect you to but you will see Friday night for yourself.My signature speeks for itself.

Good Post /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ,I was at the Cleveland/Red Bank game and that is exactly what I seen.I seen Rhea in there game against Soddy and when it got down to the nitty gritty Rhea showed they wanted it more when they blocked the point after touchdown.I also seen the defense tighten up at the end of the 4th qtr they put pressure on Soddy's qb and then forced a turnover.Like I said in my first post I think this game could go either way but If Rhea plays as intense as they did the night I seen them play I think they can pull out the Win.

Good luck to both teams I hope everyone ends the game injury free /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good Post /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ,I was at the Cleveland/Red Bank game and that is exactly what I seen.I seen Rhea in there game against Soddy and when it got down to the nitty gritty Rhea showed they wanted it more when they blocked the point after touchdown.I also seen the defense tighten up at the end of the 4th qtr they put pressure on Soddy's qb and then forced a turnover.Like I said in my first post I think this game could go either way but If Rhea plays as intense as they did the night I seen them play I think they can pull out the Win.

Good luck to both teams I hope everyone ends the game injury free /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

kinda offsides on that extra point. but moffet for rhea is an exceptional football player. i was at both games for soddy. the rhea team seemed to have a much better pass d. maybe it was that red bank had no film or it was the start of the season. but also rhea can eat you up with those short plays. i dont know the stats but the 3rd down conversion for rhea has to be very high. saw alot of promise for red bank. but the protection seemed suspect. while the rhea pressure seemed pretty good.

my shot in the dark says that rhea SHOULD win. but red bank always finds a way to win.

lol? ok..

Why do you capitalize random words? Just wondering.

Playing hard matters, but playing with discipline and executing well are separate from playing hard. I see plenty of players jumping up and down yelling on a Friday night. They sure look to me like they "want" it, but when it comes time in the game they can't execute because they don't know how to break down and make a tackle, etc.

This game comes down to whether or not our defense can stop them. I expect Red Bank to come out and play to our weaknesses on defense. If we can manage to stop them a few times we've got a chance. Let's all hope AJ is healthy.

Why do you capitalize random words? Just wondering.

Playing hard matters, but playing with discipline and executing well are separate from playing hard. I see plenty of players jumping up and down yelling on a Friday night. They sure look to me like they "want" it, but when it comes time in the game they can't execute because they don't know how to break down and make a tackle, etc.

This game comes down to whether or not our defense can stop them. I expect Red Bank to come out and play to our weaknesses on defense. If we can manage to stop them a few times we've got a chance. Let's all hope AJ is healthy.

Answer to your ASININE question is BeCAUse I cAn...If you would read the post carefully you would see they are not RANDOM words they are SPECIFIC words that are capitalized...

Let me break my post down for you so yo can understand.

WANTING IT MORE consist of being DISCIPLINED,EXECUTING IN ALL PHASES,and PLAYING MORE INTENSE than your opponent(you call it PLAYING HARD)

This comes down to more than the DEFENSE stopping Red Bank.This game comes down to ALL 3 PHASES WANTING

IT MORE than Red Bank.

By the way, all teams try to play to the opponents weakness the statement about what you expect Red Bank to do is on the ASININE side too.