RHEA or RED BANK

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Answer to your ASININE question is BeCAUse I cAn...If you would read the post carefully you would see they are not RANDOM words they are SPECIFIC words that are capitalized...

Let me break my post down for you so yo can understand.

WANTING IT MORE consist of being DISCIPLINED,EXECUTING IN ALL PHASES,and PLAYING MORE INTENSE than your opponent(you call it PLAYING HARD)

This comes down to more than the DEFENSE stopping Red Bank.This game comes down to ALL 3 PHASES WANTING

IT MORE than Red Bank.

By the way, all teams try to play to the opponents weakness the statement about what you expect Red Bank to do is on the ASININE side too.

Testament to Rhea County education. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Testament to Rhea County education. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You should have payed attention in class!

That's why Rhea Co. broke out the rules of tie break on you ,just to show how ASININE you are.

Now enough said to you,it's not worth my time.......................

6-1 Congrats to the Players and Staff

Just wanted to finally say it. We can't rely on our PATs at any given time. A PAT is supposed to be a "gimme point" if you will. It just seems like we have no guarantee that we can hit those when we need them most. Two games come to mind over the past few years: Knox Central in 2005 and Cleveland last year. I was at both games and I know that the missed PAT was not the only reason we lost, but they do count heavily in a close game. Ok, I will get of the soap box. Josh, I'm sure you read this, keep your head up. You are an awesome punter and placekicker. RheaCo, can you give us any ideas on what schools are looking at Josh for punting. If I remember correctly, he is number one in the Chattanooga Area for average.

Also, is this week's game up for Area Game of the Week?

You should have payed attention in class!

That's why Rhea Co. broke out the rules of tie break on you ,just to show how ASININE you are.

Now enough said to you,it's not worth my time.......................

6-1 Congrats to the Players and Staff

The rules you speak of confirmed what I said. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I will respond to this ASININE statement after the game this week.(win or lose)For now I will continue to keep this thread about RHEA COUNTY FOOTBALL the only thing that counts.

if anyone on this board is "ASININE" it's you. you struggle to even write complete thoughts and 95% of your posts are are almost unreadable or just dont make sense to anyone beside you. it would not surprise me if you were one of the coaches and you're just on here to defend yourself.

if anyone on this board is "ASININE" it's you. you struggle to even write complete thoughts and 95% of your posts are are almost unreadable or just dont make sense to anyone beside you. it would not surprise me if you were one of the coaches and you're just on here to defend yourself.

Hmmmm,were to start on this one.Well I have read post in the past from all of you Rhea County fans and it always seems like you and I think it is EaglePride1 has a personal problem with the IKNOWFOOTBALL guy. To his defense,I can always read and understand what he post. Supereagle,I would think that the coaches are more worried about trying to win a region and not what any of us are saying on this thread. I really hate to jump on the asinine bandwagon but your post pretty much falls into that category. Just calling it how I see it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't know about super, but I have no personal problem. I have no clue who this guy is. His posts tend to get on my nerves quite a bit because he just randomly throws out ideas that have no factual basis, and then calls anyone who disagrees with him "asinine". Whether he's one of the coaches or not, I don't know, but I wouldn't think so. I would hope that even our coaches are a little brighter than this guy. I may be giving them too much credit though.