RHEA or RED BANK

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More plays, different plays,different calling system,different blocking schemes equals different

A handful of different plays. Changing the way you send plays in. Changing passing blocking schemes. Changing run blocking schemes to adjust to different formations on defense.

I don't see that as changing the system. Changing the system, in my opinion, would involve changing base formations (maybe from twins open to the wing t). Changing the system would probably be more of going from a predominantly passing formation (twins open/spread) to something like we used to run in the late 90s. I think that what Coach Cameron is doing is more adapting to what he has as far as athletes and abilities go.

Just wanted to finally say it. We can't rely on our PATs at any given time. A PAT is supposed to be a "gimme point" if you will. It just seems like we have no guarantee that we can hit those when we need them most. Two games come to mind over the past few years: Knox Central in 2005 and Cleveland last year. I was at both games and I know that the missed PAT was not the only reason we lost, but they do count heavily in a close game. Ok, I will get of the soap box. Josh, I'm sure you read this, keep your head up. You are an awesome punter and placekicker. RheaCo, can you give us any ideas on what schools are looking at Josh for punting. If I remember correctly, he is number one in the Chattanooga Area for average.

Also, is this week's game up for Area Game of the Week?

Josh well from what I remember some schools that have expressed interest LSU, UAB, UT, and Michigan State are some of the bigger schools. He gets alot of letters, but no one has made a move yet. Yes he has the best avg in chattanooga and I believe he is in the top 3 in the state for punters. As for Cleveland missing an extra point yes they did. And I know you guys are making a point about Kinney/Cameron's plays but some of that information shouldn't be out here like the termanology and routes. So can you guys please edit some of it. Its alittle detrimental to the team.Thanks As for injuries I can't say anything on A.J. I was told 3 different times today not to say anything. Henschen is back to normal pretty much. Hughes is back from his concussion. Lewis the linebacker his hand is good. Duny was sick today but he should be fine for the rest of the week.

Does Red Bank not have any fans?

Our offensive system has not changed. Anyone who thinks so knows nothing about football. That's not necessarily a bad thing. I like our offensive system for the most part. I thought our offensive coaching was absolutely terrible last year from both a personnel and an X's and O's standpoint, but this year, I believe Coach Cameron has done a much better job of maximizing this offense's potential. As for my commenting about Cameron "pulling tricks out his sleeve"; I said that with a smile on my face. I'm glad to see he's finally grown a pair and started calling these plays if we have indeed had them put in for the past few years.

Does Red Bank not have any fans?

Our offensive system has not changed. Anyone who thinks so knows nothing about football. That's not necessarily a bad thing. I like our offensive system for the most part. I thought our offensive coaching was absolutely terrible last year from both a personnel and an X's and O's standpoint, but this year, I believe Coach Cameron has done a much better job of maximizing this offense's potential. As for my commenting about Cameron "pulling tricks out his sleeve"; I said that with a smile on my face. I'm glad to see he's finally grown a pair and started calling these plays if we have indeed had them put in for the past few years.

There have been a few of those plays in the arsenal for a few years. We are finally getting around to playing with them. I like the sarcasm on Cameron's tricks up his sleeve /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There have been a few of those plays in the arsenal for a few years. We are finally getting around to playing with them. I like the sarcasm on Cameron's tricks up his sleeve /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Did you not know that was the reason he wore the jacket?