Greenfield vs. Union City

volfan007

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Butchie you are right....He had 50 on one and 29 on another...

He had 111 yards on 15 carries against you guys....He had a 62 yard TD run on the Rebels...

Point being anytime anybody rushes for that amount of yardage,he's put in a good nights work... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

P&G, i think what some are trying to say is that we contained Speed at times, and we did. He borke some big ones on use but most of his yardage can in the 2nd half. We no where near shut him down. The pitch is what started to kill us in the second half also. He ran that very well.

Anyway, if greenfield expects to stay in this one, they better play like they did against SF in the first half. Their defense flocked to the ball. If they can do that to Speed all night then they CAN keep it close. Since the loss to SF in 2 OT's though kinda took what wind they had out of their sales. Maybe if Greenfield would be playing them for Homecoming it may have helped lol.

As for offense, GField aint gonna run on UC. If they expect to score they need to throw the ball early and often. UC beware of Rickets he is a great athlete and can nearly catch anything thats thrown aroiund him. To UC he will be their only big threat in think. Their QB is small but can run if he needs to and is faster than our i believe.

Good luck to both teams though on your way to the playoffs.

This will be a pretty good game considering I like both teams. I still have to say Union City will win 21-14. If Greenfield can pass the ball clean and don't fumble or get any turn overs they might have a chance. Yes Colton is going to make a fumble or 2 or 3, so they could take advantage of that. But if Colton doesn't make a turn over I'll be sure to give him a cookie when we get back in school.

Thought you were not from UC?? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

What will it take for Greenfield to pull off this upset? Any ideas?

I think....

1. Greenfield boys need to keep their chins up. We still have a shot at the playoffs. So, dont get down.

2. We need to play mistake free ball...no turnovers...no big penalties...play your assignments.

3. Our Offensive line needs to stay on their blocks. Dont just hit the guy, and then let him go. Keep hitting him until the whistle blows. I love our boys in the line. They're all fine fellas. But, we've got to block better to have any chance of beating UC.

Answer: Union City does not show up, literally or figuratively! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />