3A football...

playwithheart

David Lipscomb is almost as sure a thing in 3A as Alcoa is in 2A ..... 1A looks like South Pittsburg will repeat ..., Alcoa will repeat in 2A, Lipscomb will repeat in 3A and I cant go against Maryville in 4A to repeat ... Maryville is probaly not quite as good as they normally are but I aint bettin against them ..... 5A should be a heck of a game ... no idea who gets there ??????

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prolly Boliver Vs. Giles First round in the brickyard.....ha ha...just guessing /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If McNairy beats Chester Co. this week then they'll be #3 because they have already beaten Bolivar this season. That would mean that the week ten game between Bolivar-Chester Co. decides the #4 spot?????

Lexington at Jackson South Side determines #1 & #2.

THAT IS REGION 6-3A IN A NUTSHELL FOLKS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

David Lipscomb is almost as sure a thing in 3A as Alcoa is in 2A ..... 1A looks like South Pittsburg will repeat ..., Alcoa will repeat in 2A, Lipscomb will repeat in 3A and I cant go against Maryville in 4A to repeat ... Maryville is probaly not quite as good as they normally are but I aint bettin against them ..... 5A should be a heck of a game ... no idea who gets there ??????

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THOSE BLUE DEVILS FROM WHITE HOUSE,IN OUR YEARLY SCRIMMAGE AGAINST D. LIPSCOMB WE BEAT THEM.SHOULD BE INTERESTING THIS YEAR IN 3A.

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THOSE BLUE DEVILS FROM WHITE HOUSE,IN OUR YEARLY SCRIMMAGE AGAINST D. LIPSCOMB WE BEAT THEM.SHOULD BE INTERESTING THIS YEAR IN 3A.

by a missed extra point from the 2nd kicker. dont get me wrong nothing against white house they have a great team this year as always. i just think lipscomb, with a game plan, would be more than the blue devils can handle. the mustang starters have not played a full game yet. white house may be bigger but they are not as fast and with coach mac forming a game plan the mustangs appear to be almost unbeatable.

Each of the last two years, 2006 & 2007, in the state semifinals in Class 3A one matchup has been the same.

Knoxville Fulton @ Pearl Cohn

Ironically this season neither of them appears to be headed for the TSSAA State Playoffs. This just goes to show that graduation losses = youth & injury issues can be a killer for even the best of programs in the state.

Neither Pearl Cohn or Fulton will be "down" for long but this year has been very difficult to the both of them.

Pearl Cohn lost to Macon Co. & Sycamore

Fulton lost to Kingston & Anderson Co.

THOSE ARE THINGS THAT JUST DO NOT MAKE SENSE WHEN YOU FIRST LOOK AT THEM ON PAPER /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

5A I'll stick with my preseason pick Franklin.

4A lookout for Henry County.

I gotta disagree with Lipscomb being "a sure thing". I've seen both Haywood and Lipscomb play in person this year and Haywood would give the Mustangs all they want. Lipscomb favorites, I'll buy that, but far from a sure thing.