Region 5 Vs. Region 6

Orangefanallday

WHH also lost to Forrest last year, their record was 8-2. The "other" guy for mTp was Julian Corlew or Ju-Ju. He was supposed to be a senior this year but he went back to Columbia I thought. I didn't see him on their roster though. He would have been a Mr. Football candidate for them this year. mTp also lost their big Ole Freshman D-lineman to Ensworth. Remember this guy:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHH also lost to Forrest last year, their record was 8-2. The "other" guy for mTp was Julian Corlew or Ju-Ju. He was supposed to be a senior this year but he went back to Columbia I thought. I didn't see him on their roster though. He would have been a Mr. Football candidate for them this year. mTp also lost their big Ole Freshman D-lineman to Ensworth. Remember this guy:

MTP this year has #88 on their defense who is probably the best player on the defense...hes really big and our tackles said he has the longest arms and it was hard to block him....hes also deaf which i find pretty amazing....

MTP this year has #88 on their defense who is probably the best player on the defense...hes really big and our tackles said he has the longest arms and it was hard to block him....hes also deaf which i find pretty amazing....

Yea JB knows all about him to; he's a very good player.

Oh yeah I remember him. Brings back bad memories. Why couldn't they have left last year?

What a moster he would have been this year. Ju-Ju was #30 last year that turned both the Jo Byrns & Cascade game around from mTp.

Bad news for mTp's #88, he is out two weeks with a broken hand. He should be back by playoff time.

What a moster he would have been this year. Ju-Ju was #30 last year that turned both the Jo Byrns & Cascade game around from mTp.

Bad news for mTp's #88, he is out two weeks with a broken hand. He should be back by playoff time.

Yea Ensworth has him listed @ 6'-6" 312lbs...a man among boys!