Sevier Co. @ Jef Co.

jacensolojedi

I've known Steve Brewer for many years as a coach and his offense is WHATEVER-GETS-THE-JOB-DONE. This is not being disrespectful, but praising his ability to adapt to most situations.

Jeff County attempts to run the veer, when the line blocks, the backs run, and we keep our heads in the game and focused on the task at hand

You forgot add when we hang on to the football

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've known Steve Brewer for many years as a coach and his offense is WHATEVER-GETS-THE-JOB-DONE. This is not being disrespectful, but praising his ability to adapt to most situations.

Jeff County attempts to run the veer, when the line blocks, the backs run, and we keep our heads in the game and focused on the task at hand

The bears r running more of a spread passing offense.... little to no use of a fullback or tightend.... but coach brewer runs multiple packages and u never no wat they have waiting 4 jeff.... but most of the time this year its been 3 or 4 wide in shotgun and 1 back..... the pats will have 2 b able 2 stop a very good passing team that is always on the verge of breaking a long run.... average d but the o is very good 2 make up 4 it... patrick miller is 1 of the best wr in tennessee and is always cocked and ready to go..... there special teams rnt very special as coach galloway wood say.... but its a dangerous team that surprised me against db..... hows the jeff co team and wat bout that big rb they had last year

Great win for the bears! Just for yalls information, Science Hill beat Campbell Co. tonight which means when the bears beat Bearden they are in the playoffs. Bears played a complete game tonight. THey played for four quarters on both sides of the ball and had zero penalties. Offensive line completely whipped Jef Countys front 5 and tyler and trey made some great cuts for alot of yards. Miller showed how good of an athlete he really is with a pick for 6 and a reception for 6, and u cant forget dakota cogdills big hit on the interception return. Defense proved they could stop a good running game with forcing 2 turnovers for points and holding them to just a field goal. Bears also kept their composure throughout the game, unlike the opposing team. What was with jef countys 56? He shouldve been flagged for personal fouls about 4 times. I think he was just mad because he didnt make a tackle the entire night so he decided to tackle SCs center, steven michaluk,since steven whipped him all night. Coaching was also a big factor for the bears with great preparation by coach ratledge to get ready for a good run offense, and also by coach lingo and brewer by throwin a couple new things at the patriots and gettin the ball to the playmakers. Well it was an all around great effort by the bears and i wish them luck for next week against a good Bearden team.