Houston Co @ Stewart County

ADONCARLOS

For the record I love how all SC defense for everything is to blame someone else...The accused dirty play....."They did it first"...Bad sports...."HC was first"....Jsut because SC threw a rock in Hc bus years ago doesnt give them the right to do it the next year... You say that holliday has all this class....But yet he retaliates with a run-up score...Win with class lose with class.....SC Holliday I believe lacks class

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record I love how all SC defense for everything is to blame someone else...The accused dirty play....."They did it first"...Bad sports...."HC was first"....Jsut because SC threw a rock in Hc bus years ago doesnt give them the right to do it the next year... You say that holliday has all this class....But yet he retaliates with a run-up score...Win with class lose with class.....SC Holliday I believe lacks class

Sir, I have no idea what you have against Stewart county and Coach Holliday but if you want to talk about classless, let's talk about how the HC coach cancelled the JV game yesterday. That was classless. Stewart county has alot of good kids who practice everyday. They practice all summer except for the mandatory rest period the TSSAA requires. They practice during Fall break and Summer break. Yet, some of these kids never see any playing time UNLESS it is at a JV game. I know there were several children, and yes these are still children, who were looking forward to playing a game last night but due to a coach who is obviously a quitting sore loser they didn't get to play. Now sir, you tell me who is classless.

So scoring 42 points on a total of 31 offensive plays( that's for the entire game not just the starting offense) is running up the score? If you question where I got that total from it was in the Leaf Chronicle. Is it not the job of the defense to stop the offense? Instead of questioning character of any of the coaches, why not question the HC defense? Why couldn't they stop SC's offense?

From what I have seen of Camden from earlier in the year, they run a 4-3 defense the same type of defense that HC runs. Why not give the starters a look at the type of defense they will be playing the next Friday? Will Camden's defense be better, absolutely. Camden is a very talented team that is extremely well coached.

Look I know a little bit more about the rival than you want to give me credit for.... How many HC games have you attended in the past ten years besdies the SC game....I have atteneded probably 3 games for each team a year for atleast the past years..When one of these teams were good I attended more...(such as last years SC) I have been unable to attend as many SC games this year as I would have liked, but this friday will make three games for them this year...And depending on who and where the playoffs will probably make 4....

Second the HC coach is not new he has been part of this rival for as long (or maybe one year less) than SC's coach...so thats an invalid point...Next What happened last week that was so bad, besides maybe the jersey mix up...? I have friends that are fans of both schools and talked to them throuhgout the game and never once told me anything...Not even when I mentioned to an SC fan after the last TD pass that Holliday was lacking class... And never once did the two people that I talked to from SC athletic department(friends of mine) mention anything....So please please inform...Are you sure it was not just something SC coach was saying to fire you/the players up?

Last but not least I do not know the exact number of times these schools have played, but I asked one of my friends in the SC althetic department for a little research....I will get back to you with that answer asap....

Oh yeah I am not biased on this game...Have no need to be....I just simply stated that I believe Holliday was out of line for throwing a TD pass with the starting QB up 35 to 0 late in the 4th...The years SC drilled HC I said that jsut like I said about the years HC won....The years HC won there jsut seemed to be more drama...Read into that how you like...

what friend in the athletic department did you talk to?was it the ad or the principal?

Sir, I have no idea what you have against Stewart county and Coach Holliday but if you want to talk about classless, let's talk about how the HC coach cancelled the JV game yesterday. That was classless. Stewart county has alot of good kids who practice everyday. They practice all summer except for the mandatory rest period the TSSAA requires. They practice during Fall break and Summer break. Yet, some of these kids never see any playing time UNLESS it is at a JV game. I know there were several children, and yes these are still children, who were looking forward to playing a game last night but due to a coach who is obviously a quitting sore loser they didn't get to play. Now sir, you tell me who is classless.

Cancelling a JV game for no reason is classless (but if their is a reason than I apologize to the HC coach)...Running up a score is classless...To answer the other peoples questions....Winning a game 42-0 is no shame, but throwing a TD pass with your starting qb to get the 42nd point anytime in the second half is running up the score!Period! I pose the simple question that the "lack of class" that others have seen by the SC rebels may actually be a reflection of the SC coach and I stnad by that! Oh and you know what....for those palyers that did not get to play....They can do one of two things...Get better and get on the field...Or better yet talk their coaches into putting them on the field when they are up 35-0 in the fourth /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />...Would of been a way to get them some PT don't you think....Comparing HC 4-3 to CC 4-3 is like comparing USC D to Bethels...

About who I know...I know many people from SC....Some/many that agree with what I am saying about Coach Holliday's cocky attitude..... A game that the starting QB throws a TD pass in the 4th Quarter with their starting QB is running up the score...No way around it...Accept it!

So scoring 42 points on a total of 31 offensive plays( that's for the entire game not just the starting offense) is running up the score? If you question where I got that total from it was in the Leaf Chronicle. Is it not the job of the defense to stop the offense? Instead of questioning character of any of the coaches, why not question the HC defense? Why couldn't they stop SC's offense?

From what I have seen of Camden from earlier in the year, they run a 4-3 defense the same type of defense that HC runs. Why not give the starters a look at the type of defense they will be playing the next Friday? Will Camden's defense be better, absolutely. Camden is a very talented team that is extremely well coached.

What exactly does the play total have to do with scoring a td pass in the 4th quarter? obviously HC defense is not very good...Ok bad...Ok worse than that even, but their record indicates that....SC coach's lack of class well I was jsut pointing that out to ya!

Cancelling a JV game for no reason is classless (but if their is a reason than I apologize to the HC coach)...Running up a score is classless...To answer the other peoples questions....Winning a game 42-0 is no shame, but throwing a TD pass with your starting qb to get the 42nd point anytime in the second half is running up the score!Period! I pose the simple question that the "lack of class" that others have seen by the SC rebels may actually be a reflection of the SC coach and I stnad by that! Oh and you know what....for those palyers that did not get to play....They can do one of two things...Get better and get on the field...Or better yet talk their coaches into putting them on the field when they are up 35-0 in the fourth /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />...Would of been a way to get them some PT don't you think....Comparing HC 4-3 to CC 4-3 is like comparing USC D to Bethels...

About who I know...I know many people from SC....Some/many that agree with what I am saying about Coach Holliday's cocky attitude..... A game that the starting QB throws a TD pass in the 4th Quarter with their starting QB is running up the score...No way around it...Accept it!

coky or not he has turned our program around.we can debate this all day but in the end sc is still 8-1 and playoff bound.

FOCUS!!!! This game is history. Rebel fans, quit letting one person who is obviously bearing a hateful grudge get you all fired up. SC has shown they play good football. Our attention should be on Camden and filling the stands to cheer on the Rebels not on a game that wasn't even close. One more touchdown DIDN'T MATTER!

GO REBELS

coky or not he has turned our program around.we can debate this all day but in the end sc is still 8-1 and playoff bound.

8-1 against teams combined record of 21-43....None which have a winning record.....And at least 10 of those wins were impossible to not have...seeing that they were both agaisnt teams they have beat...Yeah he is made them not the bottom feeders anymore...but the 8-1 record is shaded by a very easy schedule.Once classifications change again and they play schools that are more their size.. The one decent team that you played this year(the one with a winning record) you lost.....O yeah and back to enrollment and classification changes...Quit beating up on teams with enrollments of 169 and 199 when you have 729...They are not a rival...they are a cupcake that you pad your schedule with....Oh yeah them and the new school who recieved their first win ever this week!!! Turn-around ...maybe....If you consider an easy schedule and a 1 and out in the playoffs a turn around...

FOCUS!!!! This game is history. Rebel fans, quit letting one person who is obviously bearing a hateful grudge get you all fired up. SC has shown they play good football. Our attention should be on Camden and filling the stands to cheer on the Rebels not on a game that wasn't even close. One more touchdown DIDN'T MATTER!

GO REBELS

But it does show no class!!

Oh yeah but 26 of the 31 were form the starting offense.....All I am saying is I believe that this was a classless move.....I do not believe that SC is all that the record shakes them up to be (take last years easy schedule and results as proof...)