Oakland @ Lebanon

2priceless

This week we go to Lebanon's Nokes-Lasseter Field to take on the injury-stricken, but very physical Blue Devils. The Devils The Devils seem to be our Achilles Heel and have been a pain in our butt for the 20 yrs that I have followed OHS football. Even when we seem to have the game well in hand, the Devils seem to find a way to snatch the victory out of our hands in the final minutes. Many a heartbroken Patriot player has left that field with tears running down their cheeks. Will that tradition continue or will Oakland walk out 8-0? Your thoughts?

I do not care how many Lebanon has hurt, they are not used to losing two in a row in their house. Look for them to put in extra effort in this one.

I really like Oakland to win this one, but they can NOT take it for granted.

The lift itself is not the advantage. It is the laptop with wireless connection that is the advantage.

Speaking of Lebanon, does anybody know which Region they will be in after the reclassification? I looked in that thread but while listed it did not say which region/district they will be in.

I do not care how many Lebanon has hurt, they are not used to losing two in a row in their house. Look for them to put in extra effort in this one.

I really like Oakland to win this one, but they can NOT take it for granted.

The lift itself is not the advantage. It is the laptop with wireless connection that is the advantage.

Speaking of Lebanon, does anybody know which Region they will be in after the reclassification? I looked in that thread but while listed it did not say which region/district they will be in.

Lebanon will be in the region that has Gallatin. Mt. Juliet will also be moving into that region.

As far as who will win this one.....as much as I would like to be a homer and say LHS, alas I can not. Oakland will win but I just hope Lebanon will keep it close.

Lebanon will be in the region that has Gallatin. Mt. Juliet will also be moving into that region.

As far as who will win this one.....as much as I would like to be a homer and say LHS, alas I can not. Oakland will win but I just hope Lebanon will keep it close.

Thanks for the answer. That should be a VERY interesting Region next year then. I personally will hate to see Lebanon go from its current Region as y'all have provided some good games to watch.