The Sequatchie Valley

jhoutsider

those are my thoughts exactly goldreign. They got to play as a team and buy into what coach Holt is teaching them and not what tools on a coachT message board are saying about how weak their "flex" offense is.

They still want touch Marion this Year . besides Grundy is sooooooooo intimadated before the game even starts and u know why SilkWall /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grundy thinks Guyear hung the moon and :: Henegar ruled the paint /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

intimidated or not grundy always comes to play when it's time to play marion and it won't matter if they have won a game up until then or not it's just that kind of rivalry

Why yall not giving no love to Whitwell? We gonna be good this year. Coach Thack and Coach Shanks are bringing discipline to the team and we are gonna suprise sum people this year.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yea with the reject from South Marion....

They still want touch Marion this Year . besides Grundy is sooooooooo intimadated before the game even starts and u know why SilkWall /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They may be, not all but some. But regardless Grundy coaching>>>>>>>>>Marion Coaching.

Marion has more top in talent, BUT they aren't nearly as deep. Grundy is about 8 deep atleast.

I don't know much about this transfer Grundy has, but ill find out.

Grundy will come to play against Marion, I promise you that.

Why yall not giving no love to Whitwell? We gonna be good this year. Coach Thack and Coach Shanks are bringing discipline to the team and we are gonna suprise sum people this year.

from what i saw watching whitwell play twice a year (against sequatchie) discipline effort and coaching hasnt been the problem....its udually looked like a lack of size and talent...........losing five starters is tough and breaking in two new coaches who have never coached before is not gonna be easy

Sequatchie once again is the solid program in the valley.... but marion will be tough..... I keep hearing this is the best Team Sequatchie has had in many years.. should be exciting.....

very true i think ppl will be surprised by this SC team these last two years havent been the best for boys basketball. lookin like they are turning things around this year. good luck indians! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

very true i think ppl will be surprised by this SC team these last two years havent been the best for boys basketball. lookin like they are turning things around this year. good luck indians! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dude Marion beat yall without Guyear this summer and hes back now Marions wins both /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's funny you're using a summer result to compare teams but if you think that's valid, Sequatchie was also missing people that game and if I remember right Marion only won by a point or two. The teams will probably be very equal and it will come down to free throws, not making unforced mistakes, and not that one team is much more talented than the other.